TRIP!

(i know it's a mafia story but i gotta add something funny)

"are you ready love."

Hyunjin never really called you names like that but we he did you loved it.

"as ready as ever." you smiled.

You, hyunjin, and felix were boarding the plane and were getting ready to take off.

It was a nice big private jet that had two maybe three bedrooms. It was basically a flying house without being a house.

"wait jin i- i have to go to the bathroom." you made up. You didn't really have to go to the bathroom but no one had to know that.

"can't you wait we're about to board." he asks.

"ok i guess." you give in.

We get out the car and walk up to the stairs and get comfortable.

You walk into the bathroom not even setting you're stuff down.

You go on you're phone and open you're messages to text jaiden

wifey<3
jaiden how are you feeling?

lovey<3
i'm feeling better
but idk when im gonna make it to the flight

wifey<3
oh ok
well i could get you a flight in like 2-3 days.

lovey<3
that would amazing and i would be feeling better too you're a lifesaver.

wifey<3
no problem
i'll text or call you later
love you

lovey<3
ok
love you too

You ran the water to make it seem like you were finished using the bathroom. You opened the door and walked out sitting down.

"everything okay?" hyunjin asks.

"yep." you answered quickly.

"ok." he mumbles.

You put your stuff in a corner and sat down.

"come on let's go in the room felix is being a little weird right now, i think he's-." he cuts him self off.

You think of something and then look at him.

"oh my gosh hyunjin." you push him and he just laughs.

(change perspective)

Hyunjin gets up and then pulls me up by carrying me with my legs rapped around his waist and arms around his neck.

"babyyyyyy." he whines.

"yes?" i answer hesitantly.

He just starts kissing my neck and goes up to my ear. "i'm so sad i can't leave any marks" he continues kissing my neck area.

"why?" i ask.

"love did you forget that i'm an idol and what people would do if they found out we were dating and soon to be married." he explains.

'i forgot about that part'

"yea i get that idols don't even have girlfriends except hyuna and dawn." i say brushing his hair with my hands.