THE CLUB

"Ok so like what should i wear?" i ask the boys.

Hold on let's catch up

Apparently they rented a whole hotel, and when i say they i mean the mangers.

All the boys were in my room and i was getting ready. They said they were already ready, so it was my turn.

"ok should i wear this, this, or this." i hold up three dresses.

"definitely the black or red one those or hyunjin's favorite colors." han says and they all agree.

'that's why i picked them out'

"ok how about i try them on and then we can determine which one." i go in the bathroom and put the black one on first.

"ok heres the first one." i spin around and wait for their responses.

"i like that one it's nice." they end up all saying the same thing.

I go back to the bathroom and try on the red one.

'i like this one more'

I walk out and their eyes widen and mouths drop.

"yep this is definitely the one." seungmin says.

"yep definitely." lee know pitch's in.

"ok lemme do my makeup and hair then we can go." i sit down and pull out all my stuff.

"how long have you guys been in the group?" i ask trying to start up a conversation. I put some concealer and then blend it in.

"about 4-5 years naur wait yea that's about right." chan says with his aussie accent.

I finished blending in the foundation and started on some simple eyeshadow. Blending in some smokey brown tones, after i did that i did a simple eyeliner.

"so how did you and hyunjin meet?" I.N asked.

Now that caught me off guard.

"We were like besties when we were little, until he suddenly moved away. Then 12 years later he found me, and now we're here." i explain finishing my makeup.

"Where are your parents?" seungmin asks.

"To be honest i don't know they left me in the hospital when i was seven." i shrug and walk back into the bathroom.

When i came back their mouths were dropped open not knowing what to say.

"anyways how do you like the outfit." i twirl once again.