Chapter 41

Macy's POV

I'm glad that Loise cooked dinner for us. I was really lazy after we spent the day at the pool. The kids and I enjoyed the dinner food.

But Oliver decided not to join us with dinner because he was having a tantrum. The kids was actually disappointed. I hate it when he only thinks of himself!

At the moment, I am actually feeling nervous to go to bed tonight after what happened earlier. But was it my fault that he was eavesdropping at other people's phone call?

I feel guilty though because he didn't eat dinner... He never came out of the room after that.

So I decided to go to bed late. I will wait until he is asleep. I managed to convince Loise to stay up late with me. We binged on the supernatural.

It was already half past midnight when Loise said that she can no longer stay awake. So naturally, I had no choice but go to bed as well.

I tiptoed and opened the bedroom door as quietly as I could. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and changed to my pajamas.

Oliver was lying in bed with his eyes closed. I got into bed as quietly as I could not to wake him up. Then I turned the bed lamp off.

"We need to talk." I heard Oliver.

Sh*t! He is still awake.

"About what?" I answered.

"About earlier!" He snapped.

"What about it?" I yawned while I answered him. I honestly was feeling sleepy and is ready to hit the sack.

He suddenly pulled me close to him.

"Do you love me?" He looked me straight in the eye.

I really have no escape at this point.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked while trying myself voice to sound calm. He still doesn't remember me. How am I suppose to tell him what I really feel?!

I felt his grip on my shoulder was getting really tight and it was hurting me.

"You're hurting me." I told him.

"Answer me!" The tone of his voice was starting to scare me.

"It was Adrian! And he is gay! Loise knows him!!!" I was so upset and frustrated with him!

He is so stupid!

I removed his hands from my shoulder and I got out of the bed.

"Tell me Oliver?!?! Why do you think I am f*cking wasting my time staying here with you when I can choose to stay the f*ck at my parents house?"

I was almost screaming at him. If he was angry, I was angry too!

"Why did I bathed you and stayed with you at the hospital while you were unconscious when I could have easily chose to not bother?!"

I was ready to.let him feel my fury! I have had enough!

"I f*cking helped saved your life! I named my children after you! And you ask me over and over if I loved you?! You don't even remember and recognise me!"

"You're an assh*le!"

"Don't f*cking ask me again if I f*cking love you because I f*cking hate you right now! And don't you ever f*cking try to follow me!"

Then I walked out on him and decided to not sleep in his f*cking bedroom!

Oliver's POV

I just received a mouthful from Macy... F*ck!

I messed up again!

I was angry so I didn't think it through. I punched first before I asked questions! F*ck!

Messy walked out on me again. At this rate, I am probably the most walked out person in the whole universe.

I wanted to follow her but she told me not to so what was I suppose to do?! I wanted to apologize but it was too late.

It's the very first time that I felt Macy's wrath. I swear to god that I will never ever upset her again. She's one scary woman.

I keep thinking about how to approach her tomorrow and I'm starting to get a really bad headache. I took a strong pain relief because I need to get through tonight.

Loise's POV

Oliver and Macy has really done so well the past few days until this morning.

I woke with Macy packing all the kids stuff.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked.

"I can't do it Loise. God knows I tried." She was frantically packing.

"It's only 6 in the morning for christ's sake. You're not waking the twins!" I firmly told her.

She stopped packing and she started to cry. I walked towards her and gave her a hug.

"We need to talk this out. Okay?" I encouraged her to calm down.

She was sobbing like a baby. Then I saw Oliver coming out of the bedroom. I gave him my don't-you-dare-come-out-of-your-room look and I think he got the message because he quickly went back to where he came from.

"Tell me what's the matter?" Macy just kept crying.

Oliver better have a good explanation! I have been trying to help them fix their mess but I can only do so much! I really don't want Vivi and Basti to end up with a broken family.

"I don't think I can deal with Oliver anymore." Macy told me in between her sobbing.

"He got upset with our phone call with Adrian. He didn't even ask who was Adrian."

I sighed. He got jealous of course.

"Weren't you the one who called Adrian babe?" I was almost laughing when I told her this.

"Shut up! I thought we were friends?!" I saw Macy smiled.

"Blood is thicker than water..." I laughed.

I led Macy to the barstool and made her a cup of coffee.

"I don't want Vivi and Basti to grow up in a broken family." I told Macy when she was already calm.

"So, I'm going to ask you to get some sleep. I will take the kids with me when they wake up. Can you please talk with Oliver?" I asked.

"I don't have anything else to say to him..." Yup. That's Macy and her pride talking.

I gave up! I stopped telling her what to do. I'm so done dealing their sh*t. They're the reason why I don't ever want to be in a relationship!

Oliver's POV

The next morning after our arguement I heard noise from outside. I went out of the room then I saw Loise hugging Macy outside the kids room. Loise glared at me so I went back inside the bedroom.

I need to apologize and tell Macy how I really feel. I told myself. Then I went back to bed.

After a while, I heard the bedroom door open. I saw Macy walk in and walk towards the bathroom. A few minutes later she got in the bed.

I stayed still. I didn't move. I don't want to agitate her any more than I already did.

But I am going to fix this.