016

A dab of cotton soaked in antiseptic on the wound caused a yelp to erupt, echoing inside the room. Xborg raised a hand acting innocent after obviously applying pressure to the deep graze from Jacxo's bullet shot on the soldier's leg recently.

"Stop crying like a kid," he scolded, then moved on to cover the wound with gauze.

"Consider yourself lucky, he didn't sink the bullet in your bone." Vic was behind them looking down at the man, who was laying on the floor.

Xborg nodded, agreeing. He knew that Jacxo was untameable outside the shelter, and he didn't think that he would bring that attitude inside, shooting someone without utter hesitation, except that this guy had luck in him that Jacxo didn't aim at his forehead.

"You're alive lad," Xborg tapped the upper part of the wound, making him wince. "Now where are they?" He stood up, whipping the dust off his jeans.

"Probably still at the gate waiting for the truck," Vic answered.

"What if it doesn't come back?"

"Will...that's not a question anymore,"

"We better make ourselves ready then." Xborg picked up the kit, placing it on the table.

"What about us?" One of the soldiers that were bound hysterically asked.

Vic looked back, "Maybe Lucas will ask you to pledge your loyalty and spare your life."

"General Wesley will punish you when he finds out about this!" Someone exclaimed.

"Oh, really? A soldier from shelter two literally knows nothing." Vic scoffed. "Us leaving the shelter is not a punishment, it will be a punishment for the general...himself."

JACXO was tapping a finger on the barrel part of his pistol, eyes sternly looking at the building

JACXO was tapping a finger on the barrel part of his pistol, eyes sternly looking at the building. On the very edge of his gaze was a jeep moving out of the parking lot. It passed before his eyes and the entrance door threw open, revealing a full-bodied silhouette of a rotund man. His face then slowly turned into a scowl.

Before the jeep reached the curb towards the gate it stopped and Tristan walked out from the driver's seat. He then strode close to Mike, Jacxo, and Lucas.

"General Fat is coming to scold you," he spoke, staring at the parade of soldiers, leading them was General Wesley, and close behind was Belle.

"What all this about?" Wesley asked, who hasten his steps. "Someone told me that you're starting trouble?" When he reached closed, he planted his hands on his hips, panting.

"General, you don't need to bring a battalion of soldiers to cease Jacxo from doing trouble." Tristan scoffed, but Wesley just sent him a sidelong glare.

"Why you never told us about sending civilians to an island?" Mike asked calmly.

"It's because I know you will oppose... we gave them a choice but they choose to leave, haven't you seen the papers? They signed." He insistently answered.