008

HE was good to her like he actually care, then he quickly shift into a rude guy who hated her, and then he was flirting with her again. Those are the three personalities Jacxo showed towards Lian, leaving her confused all the time. Despite that, she couldn't hide the truth about her feelings for him, and it was more than just a friend. She cared about this man so much that sometimes she wondered if she was too obvious, and they noticed it.

"Suddenly want a haircut like Tristan," Mike uttered, pushing his plate forward.

"It's not the hair it's the face," Tristan proudly rubs his chin while raising a brow.

"Use this," Lian pulled out a thin black hair tie from her wrist. "Your top hair is longer you can just tie it like his."

Mike grabbed it along with her hand, Lian flinched but was unable to pull it away. "But, I need some fade." He brushed the side of his hair.

"Will do that when...I have time, alright." Xborg tried to swallow as he spoke.

"So what's your business, busy man?" Vic scoffed tapping Xborg's shoulder.

"Business with Caroline." Tristan joined who segued his hand to pull Mike's off to Lian's hand, who was now searing red as she forced to tug it away.

Mike had been teasing her a lot, though she took it as a friendly act, but sometimes he was doing it too much, making her lose her precious temper. She sat between Mike and Tristan with the others. Jacxo was just a table away from her, who quietly observing them. That side of him was no surprise for Lian, and then right after that, he was rude again.

"Just bite him," Tristan said to her when Mike grasped her wrist nonchalantly. She was about to do it but Mike quickly flee his hand away.

"Quite it Mike, you've teased enough girls this morning." Xborg pointed his spoon at him.

"Her tie," Jacxo's serious tone took all their attention.

Lian heart quickened when she turned to him. He sat on a chair in a very comfortable position yet his face was so intense as he glared daggers at Mike, and at her of course.

"Fine," Mike tossed it on the table. "I'll get that when I have my haircut, alright."

A loud burped echoed on their table, and they knew who it was. "I'll wait on the sofa outside," Vic stood, rubbing his stomach. Then casually walked, leaving his empty plate behind.

"He-hey! You have no girlfriend to wash your tray boy." Xborg noticed his attempt to escape the dishwashing again.

Vic smirked. "But you have," then hastened away.

"Right, you have," Mike also fled.

"I'll get the jeep ready." Tristan followed.

Xborg was too stunned to oppose. "But, Caroline is still sleeping you assholes!" He hollered. But the three already ran off the cafeteria, making him the center of attention inside. He then banged a fist on the table like a hulk except that he didn't break it.

"I'll help you." Lian volunteered because she thought she didn't have a choice.

"No, you'll come with me." Jacxo stretched his neck, then beckoned her to follow.