xi. all i want

After Kiara had thoroughly pissed Maelynn off by insulting her twin, JJ had walked her back to John B's place and gotten drinks for them. John B himself had retired to his room for a little while. That left JJ and Maelynn alone outside. 

'Mae?'

She turned to look at JJ. 'Yeah?'

'Have you had your first kiss?'

'Uh, no.'

He looked surprised. 'Seriously?'

'Yes, seriously. Why is that such a surprise?'

'Because you're sixteen and fucking gorgeous,' he replied indignantly. 'Every guy on this island has probably wanted to kiss you.'

She laughed. 'Right. Well, no one's had the balls so far.'

'And what if someone finally got them? How would you react?'

'Depends. Do I know this person?'

'Yes.'

She turned to face him better and leaned forward slightly. 'Has this person been kind to me and my family?'

'Most of the family.'

'Does this persons' name start with a J?'

'Yes.'

'Have I worn this persons' clothes?'

'Yes.'

She leaned further forward. 'Then I think I'd never want them to stop kissing me.'

JJ smiled and closed the distance between them, his hand coming up to cup her cheek. She herself put her drink down and wrapped her arms around his torso. They stayed embracing for a few moments as their lips parted and came back together. 

JJ pulled away a little. 'How do you rate your first kiss, m'lady?'

'Sixteen out of ten.'

He laughed and leaned back in, kissing her with so much passion she nearly tipped over. His hands went down as hers came up, practically switching places as far as height. He pressed her as close to himself as possible. She held the sides of his neck and arched her back slightly. 

'I've told you how much I love this dress, right?' he murmured between kisses. Maelynn nodded. 'I think I'd like it better on my floor right now.'

She giggled. 'Take the initiative, JJ Maybank.'

He picked her up and carried her through John B's house, careful not to run into any doorways or furniture. He shut the door with a swift kick and collapsed onto the bed with Maelynn. They kissed and kissed without pause. 

JJ gasped a little as Maelynn ran her fingers under his shirt. 'Is this okay?'

'It's...really super very okay,' he replied in a breathy voice. She smiled into his lips and kept doing it, slowly lifting the shirt over his head. She ran her fingers over his bare back lightly, only putting pressure when he leaned down and started to press kisses on her neck. Her back arched even more at that. 

'May I?' he whispered as he toyed with her zipper. She nodded enthusiastically and arched off of the bed, making him both groan and get it down quicker. It was on the floor within seconds. Though JJ had sort of tossed it, he had done it in a way to make sure it wouldn't be damaged. She took the opportunity and flipped them over, leaning over his lips teasingly. 

'This is very unfair.'

'What?'

She reached down and ran a finger under his waistband. 'This.'