5.

Warning: Sexual content;)))

Watching the movie was a struggle. I could hear giggling coming from upstairs and it was going right through my body. Nobody else seemed to be bothered by it but why would they?

"What is wrong." Kie whispers beside me.

"What do you mean." I ask.

"You haven't been watching the movie, you keep looking upstairs." She replies.

"I'm fine." I shake my head and focus on the tv.

It bothers me sometimes how much Kie pays attention to me. She looks out for me and knows what I'm feeling almost all the time. Thankfully she haven't figured out what's been going through my mind the past couple of days.

I'm starting to think that I have never hated Rafe, I think I only hated him because he hated me. I want him to like me and I always have.

"I'm going to get some water." I say, turning my head to Sarah and she nods without taking her eyes off the screen.

I head to the kitchen and pour myself a tall glass of water. I look outside the window and enjoy the sunset going down over the water. In the reflection of the window I see somebody walking toward me.

"Why are you always here." Rafe says and I turn around to face him.

"Sarah's my friend." I reply.

"You don't have any other friends?" He asks, swinging the fridge door open.

"Nope." I shake my head.

"You can come upstairs with my friends." He chuckles.

"I'd rather be alone." I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on, we are way more fun than Sarah and your other weird friends."

Is he being serious? Does he actually want me to come upstairs?

"Alright then." I shrug.

"Oh really." He laughs and I nod.

"Yup." I nod and he takes my hand.

"Let's go then."

He drags me across the living room, nobody even noticing me. I start to get a little nervous when we get to the top of the stairs. What was I thinking? I don't hang out with these people, especially the girl I punched in the face last night.

Rafe opens his room door and I immediately see Susie laying on his bed. The other two girls are sitting on the floor in front of it, Topper and Kelce sitting on the two chairs.

Nobody says anything when I walk in, they just stare, which I can understand.

"Rafe." Susie says, giving him a hard stare. He smirks as he looks back at me. I awkwardly close the door behind me and stand in front of it. Normally I'm not shy, I will talk to anybody but this situation is just not right.

"Randi, Josie, you know Cassie right?" Rafe says.

"Unfortunately." Randi says and Josie chuckles.

"Be nice." Topper says.

"Why the fuck would we be nice to her, do you see my face." Susie practically yells. Rafe smirks and I realize exactly why Rafe brought me up here. He will do whatever he can to annoy or hurt me.

"Okay Rafe, I'm going to go." I say and turn around.

I open the door and I feel his body close to mine, I walk out and he shuts the door behind him. He grabs my hands and spins my body toward his.