Important, please read

Hello loves. I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter! Sadly, I believe this book will be coming to an end very soon, but that all depends on you guys!

My initial thought when writing the last chapter was to end it right there because it seemed like a good way to end it. Therefore, I thought about providing an epilogue where I touch base on where all the characters are so many years later.

But... after some thinking I've decided to let you guys decide. I know myself when I'm reading novels, there's always some unanswered questions and things that I felt could have been said before the end of the book.

So... before I make any final decisions, I want you guys to give me some feedback. If there's anything else you'd like to see in the future of this book, please comment or private message me! Or if there is nothing you feel needs to be added, please comment "Epilogue"

This could be anywhere from a certain scene you want seen (fight, smut, friendship, etc). A certain event you feel should take place before the book ends (proposal, pregnancy, a couple getting together, etc).

Whatever you feel needs to be shown before this book ends, please feel free to comment. If I get no suggestions within 72 hours... I will go ahead with a epilogue and that will be the end of "Toxic"

LOVE YOU ALL. PLEASE COMMENT EPILOGUE OR IDEA!