34.

NGL GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF SPICE!

"Kie." I say. "What are you doing?"

She continues groaning and moving around on the floor. I bend down and roll her over on her back. Her eyes are half shut and her nose is purple.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

She nods her head slightly and I sigh.

I lift her body off the floor and drag her over to the couch. I roll her body sideways and lay a blanket over her body. I put the bathroom garbage bin next to her head and turn the light off again.

I make my way back to my bedroom, making sure I'm as quiet as possible.

I lay down so Rafe and I are facing each other.

"Where did you go?" He mumbles.

"To help Kie, she climbed in through the kitchen window and broke some glasses. She's drunk." I say.

"You're a good friend." He says.

"I know." I sigh. Its hard for me to be angry with people but I'm too nice of a person if they mean a lot to me. It's hard to treat her like an enemy when she's been my number one person for years.

"Get some sleep baby." He whispers and I smile. I close my eyes and let my dreams take over.

***

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I can hear somebody puttering around the kitchen so it must be Rafe. I rip the bedsheets off me and wrap myself in my robe.

I walk down the hall and into the kitchen to see Rafe standing in front of the sink with his shirt off, looking out the window.

"Good morning." I say.

He turns around and grins.

"Morning." He says.

I look over in the living room to see Kie still sleeping on the couch.

"Is it okay if I take a shower?" He asks.

"Yeah, go ahead." I say.

He stares at me like I'm supposed to say something else.

"What?" I ask.

"You aren't going to come with me?" He asks.

I chuckle and cross my arms.

"Am I supposed to?" I ask.

"Yes." He nods. "We shower together."

"Alright then. Saves me some money." I say and he nods with a smirk.

I grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom where he shuts the door and spins my body around, slamming me against the door. His lips are already firmly pressed to mine as he unties my robe and lets it slide down my arms and onto the floor. He hooks his finger in my underwear and slides them down my legs. I step out of them and he breaks the kiss long enough to pull my shirt over my head.

"Okay, lets get in, I'm cold." I say and he chuckles. While he takes off his pants, I turn the water on, making sure its at a nice temperature.

I climb over the tub and Rafe follows. He stand underneath the water first, leaning his head back to get all of his hair wet. He looks down at me, water dripping down onto my face.

I rub one hand down his chest until I reach his hips. I swirl my fingers around the area, moving down further each time. He looks at me with stern eyes and it only makes me want to tease him more.