33.

"I'm nervous." I say when Rafe and I park in my driveway.

"For what?" He asks.

"I don't know what to say to Kie. We've never fought before." I sigh.

"Just tell her to fuck off." Rafe shrugs and gets out of the Rover.

I shake my head. I wish it was that easy. I slip out of the front seat and shut the door behind me. I follow Rafe who is already almost on the deck.

Pope and JJ are sitting on the porch swing, Kie not in sight.

"Good morning guys." Pope says.

"Morning." I smile. "Where's Kie?"

"Inside." Pope says.

"Okay. I'm going to talk to her." I say quietly.

Pope nods his head.

"Good idea." He says and I nod slightly before opening the door.

I shut the screen door behind me and look around the house. She must be in the bathroom, so I wait on the couch for her. My heart is beating so fast, I'm normally good with confrontation but I've never had to get angry with Kie before and it's so different than anyone else.

"Hey." Kie says when she comes out of the bathroom. "Want a water?"

"Um sure." I reply.

"You come here alone?" She asks as she pokes her head out the window. A smile is on her face when it pops back inside. I roll my eyes.

"Kie, some sit." I say.

She hands me my bottle of water and sits beside me.

"What's up?" She asks.

I sigh and try to think of the best way to bring this up.

"We have to talk about Rafe." I say.

"Rafe? What about him?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Seriously?" I say.

"I'm serious, what about him?"

"Kie, are you trying to ruin my relationship with Rafe?" I ask.

"What! No." She says.

"Well what are you doing then? Ever since we've been together you've been acting so weird when he's around."

"How?"

"How? Kie you text him all the time wondering what he's doing and whenever he's around you're always trying to get his attention." I say.

"I text all of my friends" She shrugs. "And I don't try to get attention."

"Kie don't play dumb. I know that you and Rafe used to fuck around. I don't know if you're just jealous or still have feelings for Rafe but whatever it is I need you to stop because its becoming difficult for me." I say.

"I can't believe you're accusing me of this." She says, raising her voice a little. Straight ahead through the screen door I can see that we are catching the guys attention.

"How can I not Kie? You basically throw yourself at him whenever he comes near you. You're acting like a slut." I yell .

"You did not just call me that." She says.

"I did."

"I can't believe you think I would do that to you."

"I'm not the only one who sees it Kie, that's your proof right there. Didn't Pope already talk to you about this?"