38.

Truth or dare? What are we, twelve years old?

"Let's do it." Kelce says. I sigh and Rafe pats my leg gently.

"We will only play for a little bit." He says. I nod, not wanting to play at all but I don't want to be a fun sucker.

"Remember the rules guys, you have to do the dare or answer the question, no excuses." Susie says.

Rafe, Kelce, Topper, Kie, John B, Sarah, JJ, Susie, Monica, Jackie,  Bryan and I sit around on the floor in the circle so we can hear everyone better over the music.

I sit in between Rafe and Topper, Susie sitting next to Rafe and scooting closer every second.

"I think your close enough jesus move over." Rafe says and I hide my grin.

She huffs and scoots back over.

"Alright, who wants to go first?" Kelce says.

"It was her idea, she should go first." Topper says, nodding his head in Susie's direction.

"Okay! Let's see. Kie, truth or dare?" Susie says.

"Um truth." She mumbles. She sits on the floor, body still soaking wet from the pool. It bothers me that she didn't bring extra clothes to cover up in.

"Is it true that you and Rafe hooked up?" Susie says. Kie's face turns bright red, now looking at me. Rafe clears his throat and looks at the ground.

"Yeah." Kie says quietly.

"Oh damn Rafe! You've been turning on us for longer than I thought." Topper says.

Rafe stays quiet and I look at Susie. She shoots me a smile and I know now that this was her intention.

"Okay, um JJ truth or dare?"

"Dare of course." He says confidently.

"Drink the rest of your drink." Kie says. I can tell she's already done with this game.

JJ chuckles and chugs the rest of his drink, crushing the can and throwing it beside him.

"Easy." He says. "Alright, Cassie, truth or dare?"

"Um, dare?" I say, already regretting my choice.

"Kiss Rafe."

"Come on, she does that enough." Kelce says.

"Dare is a dare asshole." JJ mutters.

I turn to Rafe and he places his hand on my neck, pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"Cute, let's move on." Susie says.

"Okay, um Susie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I look around the room for the most unattractive person in the room. I know it's rude but Susie likes people based on looks and nothing else.

"I dare you to make out with Roger." I say.

"Roger! No thank you."

"No no no, you said everyone has to do the dare." Sarah says.

"This isn't fair." She huffs.

"Just do it." Kelce says rolling his eyes.

She stands up and slowly walks toward Roger in pure disgust and I can't help but giggle. Everyone cheers when they kiss, making a bigger scene than I expected but it makes it so much better for me.

"Alright, let's see. Rafe, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He replies. My heart thumps hard in my chest.