35.

"Cassie!" Pope shouts from the living room.

I pull away from the kiss but Rafe pulls me back.

"Ignore them." He says. He reaches down and locks the door. "I'm fucking you first."

My body tingles and I shiver. He smirks, knowing how much just his words affect me.

"Okay well let's be quick." I say.

Rafe unhooks his towel from his waist, revealing his hard dick once again.

"Let's move somewhere else." I say. As exciting as it sounds, I don't know if my back can take being slammed against the wall anymore.

He lets go of me and my feet fall to the floor. I push his body backwards until he falls onto my bed. He scoots himself up a little ways and I crawl on top of him.

I position and lower myself onto him. I throw my head back to the familiar feeling and Rafe places his hands on both of my hips. I start grinding on him, bringing my face back down to meet his.

He reaches up and pulls me down by the neck. My face is close to his and I grin. I stop moving and let him do the job.

He thrusts hard and fast into me, the clapping sound filling the room and probably loud enough for everybody to hear.

I lean down a little lower to plant my lips on Rafe's. We kiss in between moans and groans.

"Fuck Cassie." Rafe sighs, meaning he's about to finish.

He stops thrusting and lets his body relax. I sit up and watch him, his dick still deep inside me. I watch his eyes flutter and his breathing start to slow down. I climb off him and lay beside him, watching his chest rise and fall.

After laying in bed for a few minutes I decide that it's probably time to get dressed and see what Pope wanted. I was thinking something happened to Kie but if it was that important they would have made a bigger deal about it.

"Rafe, what will you wear?" I ask. "Your clothes from yesterday are dirty."

He shrugs his shoulders. I guess it was kind of a stupid question.

"The boys probably have some clothes here that you can fit into." I say. I open my door and look in the hallway closet.

"Here, these should fit." I say and pass him the grey sweatpants. "There were no shirts though."

"I can manage without a shirt." He says. He slides the pants over his legs and they fit perfectly.

"Okay then." I nod.

I open my bedroom door again and he follows me out into the living room. Everyone is sitting around the couches, all looking at us with disgusted looks.

"What? You guys have never had sex before. Get over it." I say and move to the kitchen.

"Is she in a mood?" JJ whispers to Rafe and he shakes his head no with a slight grin.

I'm not in a mood, I just don't know how to feel about Kie. What she did yesterday was completely inappropriate and so not like her. I just hope she apologizes and means it because I don't want drama.

"Come out and sit with us." Pope says.

I sigh and drink the last bit of juice left in my glass. I lay it in the sink and move to the living room. I sit between Pope and John B, JJ laying on the couch with Kie, Sarah and Rafe sitting on the single chairs on each side of the other couch.

"Cassie." Kie says in almost a whisper. I look to her without saying anything. She looks sick, her hair is tangled and eyes are puffy.

"I'm sorry." She says. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did toward you and Rafe. I will admit that I was a little jealous but I'm over it now. I'm just happy you're happy."