Daminette|More Jealousy?

(Thanks to @miraculas101 I chose their son's nameeee)

"Hey babe?" Damian called, walking into the kitchen to where his wife was preparing breakfast. She gave a small hum of acknowledgement, prompting him to continue. "Work gave me a day off today." He stated, coming up and resting his head in the crook of my neck. "Actually, I gave myself a day off. Those Neanderthals can take care of the work today."

"Don't call your co-worker names!" Marinette lightly scolded but still smiled.

"Whatever you say Angel." She could feel a small grin on her neck.

"Just go wake up our son please."

Damian groaned at the request but obeyed, but not before placing a few kisses onto her lips.

Mari's smile lingered on her face for the entire time she was preparing breakfast. Soon the table was set with some screamed eggs, toast, and bacon on each plate. To the right there was some yogurt and orange juice.

Just as she finished rinsing out the oily pan, down came her husband and son, hand in hand. "Aww you two are so cute!" Marinette cooed, tossing the pan onto the drying rack to admire the 2.

"Good morning Mama." Amir whispered, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Good morning my little Prince!" Marinette exclaimed pressing small kisses all over his face making the little boy giggle.

Damian pouted at not getting kisses from his wife this morning but ignored it, leading his family to eat breakfast. He watched as Mari fed Amir, angrily scooping yogurt.

"What do you want to do with your day off Dami?" She asked, now finally turning her attention to him. "Maybe we can stay at home and watch a movie on the tv?" He offered, not really feeling like going out.

Marinette contemplated the idea, nodding her head in agreement. "Sounds good! I can pop some popcorn and eat the candy from the store!" She cheered.

Damian always knew his wife had a bit of a sweet tooth and their son, inherited it from her.

"But I do have to finish some commissions today for some important clients, so let's push it to this afternoon."

He grinned, picking up his now emptied plate and pressing a sweet kiss to her forehead.

"I'll get the dishes then."

"Thank you!" Mari gulped down the last sip of her orange juice and sprung up from her chair, eager to finish the designs. "I want mommy!" The little boy cried, rocking his high chair back and forth. "Stop, you'll get hurt."

Amir looked at him with big eyes.

"Plus she's busy right now, you can play with the toys from grandpa. He bought you too many things." Damian shook his head, remembering the time there were a mountain of presents in their living room for Amir's 2nd birthday. It looked like Santa's workshop just moved from the North Pole to their house.

*****

Marinette practically flew down the stairs, gathering her boys on the couch. "Pick what you guys want to watch. I'll get started on the snacks!" She sang, blue hair bounding up and down from excitement.

In about 10 minutes, there was a bowl of popcorn in her right arm, a resealable candy bag tucked under her arm, and 3 candy boxes balanced on the other hand.

"Let me help you with that Love." Damian rushed over to take the candy, knowing his wife's clumsy tendencies.

The three decided on a movie and as the intro started playing, Amir claimed onto his mother's lap, snuggling into her chest. Damian glanced at them from his peripheral vision, wanting instead to pull Marinette into his side.

His attention completely shifted from the movie to the 2 when she began peppering his face with small kisses that made Amir smile. "Stop doing that!" Damian whined, pausing the show. "Stop what?" Marinette tilted her head innocently, and her husband couldn't figure out if it was on purpose or not.

He watched as Amir stood up from her lap and pressed a quick peck to Mari's lips.

Damian gasped and picked up his song and put him softly on the other side of the couch. Then he swiftly pulled Marinette into his lap. A hand slid into the strands of her hair, pushing her face closer to his.

Within seconds, they were sharing a passionate and loving kiss. The little boy behind them watched with wide eyes, slightly confused.

"See," Damian began, turning back towards his son, giving a cheeky grin, "Mommy loves me more."

||I promise he loves his son!||