Adrinette|Snow Day

||I want to do requests so yeah put them in the comments and I'll get to them! Can't wait to see what I get to write! (I don't know if it snows in Paris, but if it does great! If it doesn't then it does now!)☺||

Marinette woke up. She was feeling extra sleepy today, but she woke up anyways thinking about coffee. She walked into her living room rubbing her eyes before seeing Adrien on her couch. "Hello human who doesn't live here." she grumbled out while walking to the kitchen. "I missed you too bugaboo!" he saw that his girlfriend didn't spare him another glance. 

"I have your coffee here!" That caught her attention. She spun on her heel, not really knowing where this sudden energy same from. She leaped over the back of the couch and plopped right next to Adrien, quickly snatching the coffee from his hands. Then took a long nice sip. Yeah, that was nice!

 "How did you get in?" Marinette blinked. "You gave me a key remember?" "Oh yeah!" "Also it's snowing outside! Can we go and play in the snow?" Adrien asked. "No too cold." was all Marinette said before snuggling closer to the blonde man. "We can get Starbucks." He deadpanned. We watched in amusement as his girlfriend tried to drag him off the couch. "What you waiting for let's goo! Cmon! She threw on 2 coats and tossed one to her boyfriend. 

*Time skip*

"I could drink coffee all day." They just walked out of Starbucks. Adrien decided that since they got what she wanted they were going to do what he wanted to. Marinette kept walking now noticing that Adrien had fallen behind. 

Something had hit her back. It didn't take a genius to figure out what. She turned around to see a smirking Adrien. "Shall we dance M'lady?" A fire lit up in Marinette's eyes. "We shall good sir." the bluenette took another sip of her drink for good luck. Then took a snowball and chucked it at him. 

It had been about 15 minutes, and it their little snowball fight was still happening. Adrien looked from side to side. The woman was no where in sight. He was confused until he heard a smug voice from behind him. "I got you Kitty!" The blonde turned around only to feel the snow hit his face. "That you did." He lifted her up bridal style and she squeaked. He carried her all the way back to her apartment. 

They spent the rest of the afternoon watching Christmas movies, singing karaoke, and laughing at silly things. They wouldn't change anything for the world. 

||Thanks for reading! Please comment new scenarios with Daminette, Adrinette, Lukanette, etc. Bai! Stay happy!||

~Kel ❤