Jasonette|More than friends

||Hai sorry I haven't updated all week! This was requested by @Maldragonqueen so yeah. Thank y'all for 22.6k reads! That amazing! Okay well yeah.||

Jason sighed again as he threw himself on the bed. He had just came back from a trip in Paris, and met the prettiest girl! Her silky midnight hair and exchanting blue eyes. Thinking back about everything. How they hung out everyday and how comfortable he felt around her. No one was able to break down his walls like that! 

In his heart Jason knew, he had to have her all to himself. How though? They were thousands of miles apart, and that girl deserved better. 

Rolling around in bed, sadness was all he felt. Sure he had her number, but what if she thought he was lame? 

Everyone had noticed Jason's change in behavior. He seemed less aggressive during patrol. Also there were less death threats. 

"Yo Jay!" Dick barge in without knocking. "What Dickhead?" Jason didn't even look at him as he buried his face further into the pillow. "Why are you so sad?" "Why do you need to know?" A message from her phone made him jump up, hoping it was that girl! 

[Hey! It's Marinette. Idk if you remember me but uhh yeah. Things here haven't been as fun when u left. What u doing?]

Dick raised an eyebrow at his childish happiness. 

[smth super productive]

[uhh okay. Ya think you could put that aside for a call?]

Jay literally squealed like a girl who just got 70% shoes. 

[Yeah sure! One sec]

He leaped out of bed and demanded Dick to leave. "Is it a girl?" "No!" Blood rushed up to Jason's face leaving a pink tint. "Yeah sure." Dick held his hands up in surrender, laughing as he made his way out. 

"Hey!" Mari's face showed up on the screen "Hey! What's up?" "Nothing much. Just helping my mama out in the bakery. Adrien misses ya!" "Really?" "Yep! So do all my friends." "Do you miss me?" Jason poked at the camera with his pointer finger. "Of course!" His smile got impossibly wider. "Where did you say you lived again?" He watched as Marinette reached for a cookie. "Uhh Gotham." "Gotham? I'm going there next week! For a job! I'm supposed to make something for someone. Anyways we HAVE to meet up! It's been 3 weeks since you left!" 

"You're coming here?" "Yeah!" In the distance there was a call for her name. "I'll text you the details later! They need help closing shop. Bye!" 

The line ended before he even got to say bye. 

When he opened the door everyone was there. Even Bruce! 

"So a girl?" Bruce asked. "Uhhh umm." Jason shot a glare at Dick who gave him a 'I didn't do anything wrong look'

"Tt I don't know any girl who would like you."" Damian crossed his arms. "Look who's talking!" Jason stuck a tounge out at Damian and he did the same. 

*Time skip*

Jason jumped up and down a bit as he waited for her at the park. Holding a little box of chocolates. 

Marinette arrived in her normal clothing. "Over here!" He waved. Mari's eyes set on him as she made her way over making the nervous boy gulp. 

"Long time no seeeeee!" She threw her tiny arms around him. They didn't fully wrap him because he was huge. "Yeah! I got these for you. Thought you might want to see if these compare to the ones in Paris." "oh thank you!" She accepted it and put it in her bag knowing Tikki would eat some. 

"Cmon! I know this super good place for lunch!" Jason grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his car. 

*Time skip again bc i'm a lazy ass person*

Yesterday she had the best time with Jason, but today was time to start the job. So as hard as it is...she had to push Jay out of her mind. 

Walking up to W.E and entering was easy. It was the meeting Bruce Wayne that was terrifying! 

"Hello Miss Dupain-Cheng." Bruce gestured for her to take a seat. "Good morning Mr.Wayne." "Bruce is fine." "Oh uhh okay um B-Bryce-BRUCE!" Letting out a nervous laugh with that sentence. 

"You know you're here to make our suits for the upcoming Gala. Correct?" 

Mari gave a nod, not trusting herself with words. 

"Alright. I will send you an Email with all the measurements." "O-Okay." Bruce stood up "Follow me this way to meet my sons." 

They arrived in a room with four boys. They were arguing...not surprised. "This is Miss Dupain-Cheng." "Marinette is fine." 

Among the people she noticed one of them was her crush! No friend! Marinette corrected herself in her mind. 

"J-Jay?" "Oh hi Mari! Are you making out suits?" "I guess I am." 

Dick took this opportunity. "Is this the girl you were talking about?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "You talk about me?" Marinette asked, wide-eyed. "Maybe?" 

Dick walked right up to Marinette, ignoring the pleading face of Jason. "Nice to finally meet the beautiful Marinette he speaks so highly of."

Marinette's cheeks became red hot. "H-He said I'm b-beautiful?" "And a lot more." 

Okay...Maybe she did like that boy, but how will she tell him?

Little did she know Jason was thinking the same thing.

||Okay sorry this chapter SUCKS but yeah. ilysm! Bai! Stay safe!||

~Kel