Daminette|Reunion

||This was requested by @Nightingale567892 so yeah! Thanks so much! I'm so happy to write this! Enjoy!||

{Marinette and Damian goes to her high school reunion}

"Beloved are you ready?" Damian called for his wife. "Yeah! One second!" Marinette called. Sh came down wearing.

Where I got the pic:https://i2

Where I got the pic:https://i2.wp.com/ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Hb5dfa14bda7643d482d8410e3cd4e2e7r/SHEIN-Pastel-Pink-Split-Sleeve-Self-Belted-Floral-Print-Dress-Women-Summer-Boat-Neck-Bohemian-Ladies.jpg?fit=800%2C800&ssl=1

"You look great!" Damian complemented which got him a quick kiss. "Thanks! I can't wait to see Chloe again! It's been a hot minute even if she always visits." The look in her eye hold Damian something was off. Bringing his hand up to rub circles into her back. "Hey don't worry about your old classmates. You've got your own business and everything! Rossi isn't half as good as you are Angel." A smile spread across Marinette's face. "Thank you." She had the best boyfriend for sure.

*At the school*

"Lila! You said you got married to Damian Wayne?" Alya gaped as Marinette and Damian walked into the school. It was decorated pretty well.  Look like this year's student council did a great job!

"Yeah of course I married Damian Wayne! We were childhood friends it was bound to happen!" Lila swatted a hand with a giggle. Nino came up and brought Alya a drink with a kiss. "Wow everything is going great for you Lila! For some reason the company I want to work at says I'm not a good reporter! Something about an old blog! I Ladyblog was my biggest sucess!" Alya ranted. 

"Mari!" Chloe screeched and threw her arms around her. "Hey chlo!" Marinette greeted, giggling. Damian just stood there mouth open. "She? SHE married me? I don't think so! Harlot!" Marinette but her head on his broad shoulders trying to calm him down. 

Everyone turned at the familiar voice. "Marinette?" Alix asked. "Marinette how dare she show her face back here after treating Lila so bad!" Alya shouted. Adrien just brightened. he realized he had a crush on her after she left. It was a bit too late. Now he could tell her! They would get married and be happy! 

Lila saw Marinette and smirked. She had brought a super cute boy that she was going to get away from her. Lila sauntered up to them ignoring Alya to stay away from them. "Hey cute thing! I saw you on the trip to Gotham a few years ago! You probably missed me and caught a trip with Marinette to come see me! That's so sweet!" Lila batted her lashed while using two fingers to trail up his chest. "Ha! You wish! Weren't you married to Damian Wayne or not? Are you cheating on him?" Damian sneered. Lila eyebrows shot up.

"Oh Damiboo? Yeah we are! I wasn't trying to go out with you or anything." Lila get out a nervous chuckled snatching her hand away. "Lay off my husband Lila." Marinette growled. "Oh your husband! You should know that Marinette has been bullying me for a long time. Ya know?" Damian just glared and dragged Marinette away. "I'm going to get some drinks. Stay here." He instructed then disappeared in the crowd. (There's more than one class) 

"Mari!" Adrien smiled and went up to her. (let's just pretend Adrien didn't hear the husband bit) "Oh hi Adrien." She spat, that name like venom in her mouth. "I have something important to tell you." "What is it?" "I have feelings for you. I love you! I realized it after you left so do you want to go out with me?" Adrien had hope in his eyes. Younger Marinette would have been thrilled jumping up and down losing her breath, but now? It was stupid. "No Adrien I won't go out with you." She stated plainly. "Why not? What's wrong with you Mari? You love me right?" 

An annoyed voice interrupted. "No she doesn't." Damian passed her a cup. "I wasn't asking you." "I'm her husband. What involves her involves me." Damian raised an eyebrow. His eyes screamed try me b*tch. Adrien cowered and scurried off. "Thanks Dami." "Anything for you Beloved."

Everything was going smoothly or as smoothly as it can go when a whole class was out to get you. Jagged Stone ran in. His eyes searched the crowd. Alya saw him and dragged Lila with her. "Hi Mr. Stone! Are you here to see your niece? Lila?" Jagged looked confused. "What Liar?" "No Lila! She saved your cat? You wrote a song about her? Remember?" "I'm sorry but I don't know that person. I don't have a cat and I didn't write a song about her." 

Marinette saw him and told Damian she would be back. 

Everyone started to see why the Jagged Stone was here. "What do you mean you don't know Lila?" Rose questioned. Lila knew she was screwed. "Uncle J! What are you doing here?" Marinette asked. "Oh hey Marinette I was looking for you! Penny just had her child!" "You came all the way out here? Why didn't you just call! You left Penny in the hospital!" The bluenette lectured. "Oh right I forgot I could call." Jagged smiled sheepishly. Marinette's palm smacked her forehead. 

"Lila? Were you lying? " Alya was afraid of the answer. "No! Of course not! You heard him! His wife just gave birth! Too frantic to remember!" Lila tried to save but it was pointless. Damian trotted up to the commotion. 

"Yes that harlot is lying! You are all imbiciles! How can she be married to Damian Wayne when I'm Damian Wayne?" The class took out their phones and sure enough the picture matched the guy in front of them. Marinette was even mentioned as his spouse. "Lila! You were the reason why I couldn't get a job as a reporter!" Alya exclaimed as realization hit her. Everyone started shouting insults at her. 

Marinette felt strong arms around her waist. "You just had to do that huh?" She whispered. "Yes! Yes I did. You do not know how long I've waited for this." Damian leaned down and kissed her. Jagged's voice made them stop. "Uhh Penny is still at the hospital!" "Oh right!" They rushed out of the school to get to the hospital.

The yelling calmed down a bit. The class felt  bad for how they treated Marinette. Especially Alya and Nino! They were supposed to be best friends! They just made her life horrible in school. But when they turned around to shower their ex-bestfriend in apologies she wasn't there.

Lila was upset! This was supposed to be the best time to brag about all the made up stories she had saves up. Now all she did was get hate. Marinette was the one that one in the end. Having the rich boyfriend an perfect life. SHE knew all the celebrities. Lila may have won battles but that bluenette won the war.

||Thanks for reading! I know in the request you want Marinette to roast Adrien, but fun fact I can't roast. So yeah! I'm sorry I didn't do that! I hope the story was still good though! Bai have the best day ever!||

~Kel💕