Batfam&Marijon|Winter

||This was requested by @may_24600 Thanks so much for requesting. Ik it's not like winter yet but idc. ALSO YOU GUYS! 10K VIEWS and like 380 VOTES? WTF! Thank you guys so much! That's amazing! Ilysm! Oki onto the story.|| (This is a bio-dad Bruce!) Also I'm guessing this can be like a previous one for Switched. Like when they find out about them.

The cold winter winds had arrived in Gotham. The air was chilly and it was the time of year for hot cocoa and warm hugs from your family.  

But you know who these winds didn't bother?

Elsa

Anyways

Christmas time was always super hectic for the batfamily. They were all under one roof, where a ton of things could go wrong. 

"Marinette!" Dick exclaimed, as she walked in through a portal. "Hey Guys!" She greeted, but was instantly pulled into a bear hug by none other than Richard Grayson. Jason and Tim soon followed. "I...can't...BREATHE!" 

"Get your nasty hands off my sister!" Damian demanded marching up to them. "Hey she's our sister too ya know?" Jason protested. "Not by blood she isn't." "Good to see you too Dami!" Marinette tackled him. Damian didn't fall though because he was basically a mini wall! "Where do I put the presents?" She asked holding up her bags filled with wrapped boxes. Dick pointed. "Under the tree." 

"What did you get us?" Jason asked excitedly. "You'll have to wait Jay! I did bring some hot cocoa powder from the bakery. It's really popular this time of year!" Tim looked like he was about to say something, but Mari beat him to it. "Yes, yes. I did bring your favorite coffee! Mama asked me too." She tossed him the bag and he immediately rushed off to prepare the goods.  

"Marinette." Bruce appeared from the doorway. "Dad!" She ran into his arms being engulfed by his warmth. He placed a kiss to her hair. "It's been a while." She giggled "You saw me last month for Thanksgiving. Remember? When they spent all your money the next day?" Jason sighed "How many times do I have to tell you? It barely made a dent in his account!" He threw his hands up. 

She ignored him. "I'm going to go find Alfred. I want to make cookies!" "And I want to eat them!" Dick's hand shot up. "Tt, Grayson you don't need sugar for a sugar high. I obviously get the most because I'm her brother and not to mention Marinette loved me most!" He stated like it was a fact. "No I'm her favorite!" Jason chimed in. Then Tim who came out of nowhere with the coffee in his hands. "I'm the one she brought coffee for! It's clear I'm her favorite!" 

Mari shook her head, used to this behavior. You wouldn't believe how often they had these fights. Some Bruce even joined in on. She quickly went to go find Alfred before they could corner her and ask. 

"Hello Miss Marinette!" Alfred greeted his grand-daughter. "Hi Alfred! I missed you! Between you and I...you're my favorite!" Alfred chuckled. "Glad to know! Are the boys fighting over that again?" "You bet! Also I wanted to make some sugar cookies. Can I use the kitchen?" "Of course Miss. You're always welcome to use the kitchen. I know I can trust you not to light the manor on fire." "Thank you Alfred!" 

Marinette walked to the kitchen, putting a little pep in her step. 

When she got there she took out everything she needed. Cookie cut outs, flour, eggs, sugar, etc. Then got straight to work. Little did anyone know, She was thinking about Jon the whole time. 

Ahh Jon. Her boyfriend that no one except Alfred knows about. Why did no one else know about it? I'm sure y'all know, but we'll explain it again for the sake of the story. 

Well they don't know because it would end up with her boyfriend dying and we couldn't have that right? They were super over protective. Especially with everything going in her class. Jason and Damian had made it clear multiple times. And I quote! "No dating until marriage!"WHICH MAKES NO SENSE! Also can't forget the "You can date over my dead body!"  From Bruce of course. 

She's been hit on many times on the street or something. That never ended well for the person. 

Her thoughts came to a close as the ding of the oven sounded. The sugar cookie aroma filled the 1st floor of the manor. That caused the boys to come running. 

Dick reached for one, but was swatted away by Marinette. "They are still cooling! You can wait!" That earned her a pout from him. "Hey Dami." She turned her attention to him. He let out a hum, telling her to continue. 

"When is Jon coming over?" She did her best not to blush. "I don't know. Why do you care? Kent is annoying anyways." "No reason. just wanted to see if you wanted to invite you friend." dropping the topic so he doesn't get suspicious. "Y'all can eat the cookies now! I'll go bring some to Bruce's office." She grabbed a couple and wrapped them in a tissue, before making her way to Bruce.

*Time skip*

They had all eaten dinner and is watching a christmas movie. Marinette was leaning on Bruce. The doorbell rang. 

Seconds later Jon was walking into the living room. "Why didn't y'all tell me Mari was here?" "Why do you need to know?" "Uhh because she's my friend too!" Jon squished between Dick and Marinette ignoring his protests. He protectively wrapped an arm around Mari. No one paid any attention to that though. 

After about 20 minutes Jon was so in the moment, he grabbed her chin and lifted it up to his lips. 

That caught their attention. 

Bruce shot him a look along with all her brothers.

At that moment...

Jon

knew

he 

was

screwed

"What was that?" Bruce's voice came out low and with a growl. "Uhhh" Was all the young couple could say. They forgot about the other people in the room! "I'll ask again. What. Was. That?" His voice was low and dangerous. 

"Kent? Did you just kiss my sister?" "Mini supes kissed Pixie Pop. My Pixie!" 

Tim didn't really care. He knew she was going to date at one point. 

Dick was super happy for them. His ship has sailed. Can't speak for the other though.

"Jon you have 10 seconds to run." Marinette whispered then planted a kiss on him. "Good luck." She stood up, knowing this movie night was as well as over. "Babe!" He whined, but instantly shutting his mouth realizing what he just called her in front of her family.

"I'm gonna run now!" He darted out. 

"Boys! Get suited up! We have someone to catch!" Bruce announced, then walked over to Marinette hugging her and giving her a little kiss on her forehead. "We'll be back. He won't be a problem anymore." 

"Yeah. That's because he'll be dead." Jason scowled. 

"Guys! Don't hurt him! I love him!" Marinette cried out after hearing the seriousness in their tone. 

"Well he shouldn't have made a move on you." Damian gritted. 

"They're cute together!" Dick tried to help. "Cute my ass. No one dates my baby sister!" Jason gritted "UHH YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!" Mari groaned.

||Idk if this was what you wanted for the request but umm yeah. Sorry if it wasn't. Thanks for reading! Ilysm! Bai have the best day ever!||

~kel❤