Daminette|I'll wait

||This was requested by @navya2006 so thanks a lot! You guys are all truly amazing! Thank you for all the votes and views on this story! Onto the chapter tho!||

Why was Damian intrigued by the new girl? What was this distant feeling?

Marinette had just moved from Paris to Gotham. Damian had been assigned to show her around. Of course at first he hated her, but as they got closer? It starting blossoming into a beautiful friendship. Nothing could stop these two.

Paired together on a project? 

A++

Put on the same team for gym

Instant win

People trying to mug these two in an alley

Oh you making a deathwish buddy!

Marinette and Damian were often together. Mainly because he refused to work with anyone else. Mari ended up getting really close to his big family. 

Damian's head recapped everything that had happened in the last few months. Having this girl here had been like a blessing. "Grayson." He pounded on his door. "What's up Damian?" 

He let himself into the room and stood in a corner. "What is this feeling?" His expression shifted in a sad/confused look. "What feeling little bird?" "This feeling with Marinette! I want to pull her in when she is sad and kill whoever hurted her!" Damian threw his hands up in anger.

"That feeling? It's love" Dick shot him a sympathetic smile. "W-What?" "Love Damian. It's love! Baby bird is in LOVE!!" Dick did a little dance, it caused the boy to go=roan and walk out. "You better not mention this to ANYONE!" His voice went dangerously low. 

*Time skip!*

It had been a few weeks with his knew knowledge of "the feeling" Everytime he hung out with Marinette...it grew! 

Up till the point he couldn't take it anymore. So he did what anyone would do...ignore Marinette. 

Mari was used to this feeling. It was what happened with her classmates. "He must have gotten bored with me. I mean he is a Wayne. I'm just a nobody." The thought made her sink into her chair as she stared at him. 

Too bad for Damian, because it didn't work. What it did do was make it worse. He wanted...no NEEDED Marinette. 

He stopped her in the hall after the final bell rang. "Angel can I talk to you?" "Uhh sure Dames!" She clutched her book and followed him as he lead her to a private corner. "I need to tell you something."  "What?" Marinette motioned for him to continued. Damian took a breath. "I-I think I  l-like you? As more than friends." He held a breath, anticipation killing him.

"I don't know how to respond." She admitted looking down, hold the the contents in her hand closer. "I was hoping you'd like me back?" Damian Wayne has never been more vulnerable. 

"I-I umm" her thoughts drifted back to Adrien Agreste and their abusive relationship. "I can't I'm sorry. You deserve an explanation. I was in an abusive relationship back in Paris. I don't really want to talk about that. I'm just not ready for a relationship." 

Damian wanted to hurt whoever did that to her. That excuse of a man is preventing him from loving this wonderful woman. 

"I'll wait."

"What?"

"I'll wait for you Marinette. You're worth it." He brought a hand up to her face and turned her head to look at him. 

"T-Thanks Damian." She shot him a genuine smile.

*Time skip*

After a few months they finally got together!

Now heading back to Paris to introduce himself to Marinette's parents was nerve wracking. 

Mari had it easy. His family already loved her. So instead...he got the shovel talk. But what did he expect right?

The plane had landed and they were met with smiling parents. She ran up to them and leaped into their arms, happy to be back in their embrace. 

"Hello." Damian spoke nervously. "No need to be so formal my boy. " Tom also went up to him to greet him. 

Finding their way back to the bakery, and into Mari's room. 

"Your parents are nice." Damian commented. "Yeah. They love you ya know?" "Thank God." He sighed, which made Mari giggle. She whispered a goodnight and drifted off to sleep. 

The early morning came and it was time to actually get out and do things. Marinette hoped her and her classmates don't meet. 

"Ready Angel?" "Yea!" She hooked herself onto him and guided him around. As they were at the Eiffel Tower she noticed a group of familiar people. Mentally cursing she tried to direct Damian away. "What's the rush? Is something wrong?" "N-No! Let's just go this way!" She squeaked tugging on him some more, but he didn't budge. 

"What is it?" "Nothing!" "Tell me right now Marinette." 

He said her name. That means this is serious. 

"It's just-" She was cut off by the said group coming over. Mari was inventing new curse words in her head. 

"Who are you handsome?" Lila draped herself onto him, casually shoving the bluenette out of the way. "Taken. I'm taken." Lila frowned. "By her?" "Mhm." "Trust me. Do yourself some good, dump her and come with me baby." She placed a hand on his chest. 

"No thank you." "But Marinette is a slut." 

Mari sunk into herself more. 

"Do NOT call my beloved a slut, or you will regret it." He spat, making Lila back away a bit. 

"You can not talk to Lila that way! She has so many celebrities on speed dial! She'll put your family out of business." "Okay, let's see it." He challenged with a glare, not noticing Adrien pull Mari over to the side. 

"What are you doing with him?" Adrien sneered, making a stink face at Damian. "H-He's my boyfriend." "I'm your boyfriend. Don't you forget that. I think you need to be taught a lesson." He raised his hand, but another caught it in midair. "Don't lay a filthy finger on my Beloved." 

Adrien growled. Bringing his other hand in the air, it was also caught and twisted behind his back making him wince. "Do you need you ears checked?" 

Adrien glared then looked at Marinette. "You don't deserve him. You don't deserve anyone." 

"And you don't deserve life, but here I am letting you off with yours. Don't make me regret it, because I can fix that easily." Damian grunted throwing him on the concrete. 

Then lifting Mari up and carrying her as she giggled snuggling closer into his chest.

||Sorry I haven't updated for a while! I hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for 16k views! ilysm! Bai have a nice day!||

~Kel