Felinette|Exposed

||@navya2006 requested this so thanks so much! Thank y'all so much for 2.3 k views! I have a new book so if y'all want to check dat out please do!  ilyasm! I don't really know them that well but I have read some stories with the quantic kids which were amazing btw so yeah. Ik it's like Allegra and Claude but I don't really remember that last one, so I think it was Alan though. Idk! If y'all know please tell me. This is my best shot LOL! Oki enjoy!||(Also everyone in this story is in their second to last year of high school. They know each other's identities.)

Marinette heard that a class was coming to visit London for 2 weeks and they would be going to school here for that duration of time. She was excited to meet some new friends! Marinette was guardian of the miracle box. All her friends had the miraculous. Felix, her boyfriend was the new black cat after Adrien didn't fit the bill. 

"Mari!" Allegra waved her over to where Claude, Alan, and Felix were standing. "Hey! Have you heard about the new class coming today?" Claude asked as Marinette got closer. "Yeah! Heard they were from Paris." Alan chimed in while Marinette pecked Felix. "Paris?" She fiddled with her backpack string. "There is a very slight chance it's your class Mari." Felix assured putting taking her hand in his. "Yeah! There are many classes in Paris. Let's get to class." 

They walked to class. Many people greeted them on the way since Marinette had many friends here. When they stepped into the classroom Mari froze in her tracks. He hands balled into fists while starting to hyperventilate. Most of the people noticed and rushed up to her asking if she was okay or what's wrong. Felix pushed them aside and tried to talk to her, but Marinette wasn't listening. No. Her eyes were locked on Lila's.

"You think that's her class?" Claude leaned over to whisper into Allegra's ear. "Really? I didn't notice." She responded giving him a deadpanned look. He put his hands while leaning back.

"Marinette? Oh we haven't seen you in forever!" Lila sauntered up to the poor girl. Felix stood between then with his hands out. "Step away from my girlfriend." He growled out. Everyone in Mari's old class was shocked. Boyfriend? Ignoring the look on everyone face he warpped him arm around Marinette's shoulder and guided her to the desks.

"Marinette I can't believe it's you!" Rose cried out. "Yeah Marinette are you here to bully Lila again?" Alya sneered. Marinette sank in her chair. Everyone was shocked! Marinette was the nicest person they knew why is this foreign class was saying bad things about her friend. 

Adrien had finally found Marinette. He sat in the class watching the interaction. When class was over he'll talk to her. Just like old times. 

The teacher walked in and explained  few things about the program. Not sensing the tension in the room. 

Lila was excited to be here now. She could have these losers eating out of her palms. "Miss Willis do you think I could umm skip this assignment. My wrist is broken since I saved Jagged Stone's cat. It's an on off thing. Ow." Lila winced, batting her eyes at the teacher. "Do you have a doctor's note?" Miss Willis asked not bothering to look up from her computer. "She doesn't need a doctors note! She literally saved a poor kitten and you want a doctor's note from her? That's outrageous!" Alya shouted throwing her hands up in the air. "Alya we do not tolerate that behavior here!" The class started arguing with the teacher and Ms. Busiter tried to calm them down, but no use. Guess that class basically got a free period.

It was now around lunch time. Adrien was really angry. Why would Marinette, his princess be dating Felix? He is obviously so much better than him! He saw her walking with her friends to lunch and decided to approach. 

"Hey Mari! Long time no see! Can we talk?" He asked giving his best smile. Claude cut in. "Sure say what you have to say Adrien." He narrowed his eyes. Felix crossed his arms waiting for a response. "I would like to speak to Marinette privately." He answered not wavering. "Sorry that's not possible. We are going to stick with her for as long as we can. We know what you and the class did to her." Allegra stated. "Mari! You told them! I told you to take the highroad. Also when I meant highroad I didn't mean for you to actually fly to London!" He whisper-screamed in Marinette's face. "Adrien! Only my friend's call me Mari. You aren't my friend!" "Come on! I know you've had a crush on me. Lila told me after you left! Why would you and date this person? Plus we are friends! I've always had your back remember?" 

"You've had my back Adrien? Ha likely story! Ya know what? Hawkmoth isn't around anymore. Don't expect me to be so nice." She kissed Felix then tried to walk away but someone grabbed her wrist. 

"Mari! You aren't leaving me again Princess." His voice went dangerously low. "LET HER GO!" Felix pounced on Adrien and started to punch him repeatedly in the face. It took Alan and Claude and a bit of blood to get them off each other. (NO ONE DIED! hopefully) Adrien stood up with a bloody nose and a lot of bruises. "Felix! Go to the principal's office now! Someone take him to the nurse!" A teacher shouted and people got to things quick. 

After that incident Lila decided to push Marinette around anymore. People didn't really believe her but the french students were shouting at the people who were saying Lila lied. Marinette was getting bullied by them whenever her friends had other classes. Adrien was getting more and more upset at the girl. She was dating someone else! That wasn't him! After Ladybug vanished he had to settle for his everyday ladybug.

Adrien didn't like seeing them kiss or seeing Marinette put her head on Felix's shoulder. He didn't like when an arm was around her every time he walked by. 

Adrien walked into class hoping not to see Marinette and Felix together. He didn't know how much longer he could take it! Just his luck! They were taking pictures in the classroom before everyone filed in.

"Marinette? Why would you pick him over me? Your crush?" Adrien huffed. "I don't have a crush on you anymore! That's what happens when you aren't a good friend Agreste." Marinette spat. "I told you! I have your back!" Adrien was offended. He was an amazing friend! 

"Yeah like when you left me to be bullied! Telling me to take the high road? That was stupid!" She shouted. Felix slid an arm around her waist telling her to calm down. "You and I know Lila is lying! That's all that matters!"

The rest of the french class walked in to hear it. "You think Lila is lying too?" Alix was about to punch a blonde boi but Adrien was mad. He was jealous! Maybe if he said the truth Marinette will dump Felix's ass. "YES! SHE IS OKAY? JAGGED NEVER HAD A KITTEN OR WROTE A SONG ABOUT HER! SHE DOESN"T KNOW ANY CELEBRITIES! YOU WANT TO BE A REPORTED ALYA! WHY DON'T YOU FACT CHECK? HUH?" Adrien screamed at them. 

The class stood there shocked while taking out their phones. Lila knew she was losing control. All because an Agreste had to open their stupid mouth! "Guys! You don't need to look it up! You trust me right?" Lila panicked. "You were lying." Alya whispered. "YOU WERE LYING TO US AND USING US! YOU MADE US BETRAY A GREAT FRIEND! MAKING ME HURT HER!" Lila back away. She knew Alya was scary. 

"It's not my fault you guys never fact checked." Lila shrugged, knowing she lost her sheep. "You hurt Marinette!" Rose pointed. "Yeah! You made us lose a great friend!" "We believed you stupid promises!" "You aren't even sorry!" 

After they realized Lila didn't care about what she did they turned to apologize. "Marinette! We're sorry" "Are you okay?" "I'm sorry we didn't believe you!" The class hung her head staring at the ground. 

Alya went to give her "bestfriend" a hug. "Look now that we know you were telling the truth and she was lying let's go back to being bffs! I'm sorry we didn't believe you, but can ya blame me?" Alya exclaimed throwing her arms around Mari again. "You think you can be her friend again after what you did?" Allegra walked in secretly witnessing everything. "You want to go back to being her friend? Just like that?" Felix raised an eyebrow. 

"We were asking her not you." Alya scrunched her face before turning back to Marinette with a big smile. "So?" "So what?" "About us being bffs again Mari!" 

"You want to be my bff again? Yeah sorry no! I'm happy where I am with the best friends and boyfriend I can ask for." "But Marinette! I said I was sorry!" "No sorry will fix this Alya. Frankly I look forward to when you all leave!" The bluenette circled her finger while walking out. 

"You did a great job Mari." Allegra congratulated. "Claude would have wanted to be there. Same with Alan." "You did great babe." "Thanks guys! Can we go watch a movie?" "We have classes." "Please?" Marinette gave him her puppy eyes. Adding a quivering lip for good measure. Allegra started counting. "And a 3...2...1-" "Fine!" Marinette jumped up and hugged her boyfriend. "I'll text the boys!"

||Thanks for reading this! It's kinda long! Also just wanna know! How are y'all from 1-5. 1 being terrible and 5 being amazing! Have a great day or night! Stay safe! Bai||

~Kel❤