Marijon|Unsaid Love

||Another Marijon! Requested by @Maldragonqueen Thanks for staying and commenting! Your comments make my day. And I'm also super grateful for people who vote as well!||

Marinette was in Gotham to visit her family. She had 2, her adoptive one and her biological one. Even though she is thankful for finding her real family, the girl just couldn't imagine leaving the one who's always been by her side. So she lives in Paris and visits often. 

Sure Marinette comes to visit the Wayne family, but she also comes to visit a certain Kent. They met in Paris when his family came to interview her, well actually interview Ladybug but same thing. 

She felt a connection to the youngest Kent, Jon. It was different from her Adrien era. 

When they actually found out about Damian knowing both of them, their friendship only grew. It grew much more than it should have and just turned into love. Marinette isn't oblivious to her feelings. (in this fanfiction) Knowing that there was love for him made her feel a bit nervous when meeting him. 

Her thoughts cut out when Jason enters the room and speaks. "Hey do you think I can borrow the horse miraculous? Bruce wants me to go on a business trip in a few months and it would be so much better if I didn't have to sit through such a long plane ride." He complained. "But aren't you riding in a private plane?" Marinette asked, slightly turning around on the couch to face him. 

"Yeah, but it's still long! Please!" He whined, making Mari giggle. "They aren't toys Jay. So no sorry. Plus how will I get back?" 

"You can just stay here until I get back! No one would mind!" Jason pointed out, but he already knew he was fighting a losing battle. 

"Jay no! Just ride the plane." She turned back to her phone, smile evident on her face. "You're no fun." Jason pouted before leaving. Plotting a plan to get her back. 

He passed a picture of Damian, Marinette, and Jon, then the idea hit him. With an evil smirk on his face, the man went to put his plan into action. 

Reaching for a phone, he dialed Jon Kent. Marinette's crush, who was about to be her boyfriend. He knew she tried hard to not show it, but everyone knew. Except those two. 

"Hello?" Jon's voice was heard. "Hey! It's uhh Jason! You should come over! For umm" He looked around and saw a table. "Table! I mean uhh dinner! Yeah dinner." "Um okay sure! It'd be great to see you all and Marinette again! I'll be right over." 

Jason smiled to himself and went to tell Alfred to prepare an extra seat. 

When the door rang, no one got it so Marinette being pretty close to the door opened it to reveal her crush. A light blush touched the bluenetts cheek as she invited him in. 

They soon got into an interesting topic for conversation. "Wait what are you doing here?" Marinette wondered. "Oh Jason invited me for dinner?" Jon answered it as a question. "What why?" "Beats me. Let's go fine Damian." He stood up and lightly grabbed her wrist to pull the petite girl up. 

They found themselves playing video games in Damian's room while lounging around. It's no surprise that a certain girl beat them. The boys got tired of losing and thankfully Alfred called everyone for dinner. 

There were many greetings tossed at Jon when he arrived at the table, half of the family not knowing he was here. 

Bruce sat at the head of the table, his usual spot while everyone also sat down. Everyone eyed the delicious looking food placed in front of them. 

A chorus of "Thank you Alfred!" was heard and everyone started eating. Halfway through Jason grabbed a glass and spoon, then started tapping them together. 

"Ahem!" Jason cleared his throat dramatically which drew all eyes to him. "I have to tell Jon something. That's why I told him to come over." "What is it?" "Marinette has a crush on you." He shrugged, placed the utensils down, and took a seat with a smirk. 

Mari choked on the water she was drinking. "W-What?" "Girl I know you like him. You ain't really slick." Jay went back to his food, casually glancing up at times to see her face. 

"I-I y-you!" 

"You like me?" Jon faced her, tucking a loose strand of silky hair behind her ear. 

"Um uhh yeah." She whispered but it made him smile as everyone was looking at them. The two didn't care though. All they did was get lost in each other eyes. 

"Don't do this in front of my food. It's traumatized." Dick pointed a fork at the quiet couple.

"They're going to be traumatized when it goes through the digestive process." Tim retorted. 

"You act like they have feelings." Damian rolled his eyes at their stupidness. (is that a word?)

"You act like they dont!" 

This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night.