xii. dirty minded fuck

pretty boy jj <3
is jb staying at ur house now
??????

maelynn <3
yea
its so fucking weird
and also dad is so stupid

pretty boy jj <3
why

maelynn <3
he was laying out rules and said 'no going 2 each others rooms'
pretty reasonable right
WRONG
s and jb r horny teenagers
they will b going 2 see each other in the middle of the night

pretty boy jj <3
LMAO

maelynn <3
its not funny for me
i have to LIVE WITH THEM
ALL THE FUCKING TIME
IM GONNA IMPLODE JJ

pretty boy jj <3
just come see me
thatll help
i kno a way to get frustration out

maelynn <3
...

pretty boy jj <3
I MEANT SURFING
YOU DIRTY MINDED FUCK

maelynn <3
oh
right
yes
surfing
not sex

pretty boy jj <3
...we could do that 2
if u really wanted

maelynn <3
uhm yes
if i have 2 live in a house with this much tension imma need it
so yes pls
and thanks

pretty boy jj <3
u have such good manners

maelynn <3
what can i say
kook training paid off

pretty boy jj <3
right
gtg
meet us at the chateau and bring jb

maelynn <3
kk
<3

pretty boy jj <3
<3

ミ⛧ ミ⛧ ミ⛧

Maelynn pulled up with John B some time later. She had pretty much peeled him from Sarah's body and left with little explanation. It would only make Sarah annoyed that she was being left out of the loop. 

'Hey!' Pope called as they got out. Maelynn smiled and waved. Kiara, who stood on the edge of the porch, gave a tentative one back. She and Maelynn had both left the fire feeling annoyed the night before. JJ had taken her mind off of it, but now that she was back, it stung like a fresh wound. 

She understood that Sarah had been a bitch to Kiara in seventh grade, but that was seventh grade. It had been four years since they'd last talked. Kiara didn't even know who Sarah was anymore. And yet, she was so quick to pass judgements on her. It made Maelynn angry. 

'Where's JJ?' she asked as they got closer to the other pogues. Pope nodded at the open door. 

'Inside. Told me to tell you to go get him when you got here.'

Maelynn smiled and patted Pope's head before going into the Chateau. 'Hello?' she called as she walked through. 'Where are you?'

'In here!' JJ yelled back from his room. Maelynn went in and smiled when she saw him. 'Why, hello there, princess.'

'Hello, JJ,' she replied. He was bent over on the floor. It looked like he was folding laundry. Maelynn laughed, having not pinned him for the domestic type. 'How are you doing?'

'Just dandy now that I get to see your beautiful face.'

She laughed again and bent down next to him, helping him fold a shirt he had nearly mangled into a knot. 'You're adorable.'