8. MISS DIOR

" Even though We are together, I still feel alone "

- unknown

::

The dazzling limelight peeked into the room escaping from the slit of curtains and taking a glimpse of the sleeping couple.

Taehyung rolled up himself getting out of the bed only to see the girl sleeping peacefully hugging sheets in her arms just after she lost contact with Taehyung's warm body. A genuine smile crept on his dreamy face. Sometimes it feels so foreign to him that how can he even stuck up in the mess of so-called love.

Aera woke up with a jerk in her body as if she fell from a mountain cliff. It happens to her very often. Getting jerky shocks to her body and finding herself wide awake. She is a heavy sleeper and she admits it but sometimes it troubles her too much.

Tossing the furry sheets aside, she slid her toes into the slippers beside the bed and stalked up to the washroom in her nightwear to get herself into some brains.

Now it's getting out of her hands, the man beside her was full of respect, trust, love towards her and what not and everything were just on the peak from her too except something which always plays as a pillar factor for a relationship.

" Desire to get embodied in each other "

She was insecure, scared, and mentally disturbed from all the unnecessary things that occupied her mind. For a fact, they are married just as friends and nothing more.
It was never wrong to stay like that but when there is love there is always a place for desire.

She still remembers the day when was the seedling of insecurity grew in her.

Getting herself into nightwear she tossed the floral gown she wore that day, tapping her feet here and there, her eyes roamed over the lavish lawn at the entrance, all she wanted was his presence.

Thanks to his patience, love, and affection. He surely changed her life, just like the man who she always dreamt of, he is the prince charm she wanted to be in arms of.

He bared all her stubbornness and used to stay beside her whenever she felt lonely and on top of that he never made her feel uncomfortable around him. Maybe he is someone whom she can trust after all.

Never had she felt some sort of rubbish things in her three months stay with him except the fact that she is longing for things too much and so does taehyung. He never wanted to force or get himself into her pants without her consent. He wants it out of love just the way she does too.

The black metal parked before the entrance took a roundabout along with the fountain, followed by his presence and her foot automatically dashed out as her arms flung right onto his body.

He engulfed himself into her tiny arms, lifting the girl so that he could save his head. He collided them together. With sufficient emotions and expressing how much she missed him, she threw back herself, getting to the floor back.

She eyed him with affection, and why wouldn't she, after all, it's a four days business trip and she was left alone all by herself except few meal time calls.

His lips broadened a genuine smile as he eyed the girl with his heart fluttering, with the teenage hormones shot up once again.