Chapter Thirty Four| Ti Amo

I wake up to Chel's screams surrounding the house, instead of running out if room to check what happened I groan & bury my face in the pillow. Because I know why she is screaming like a madman.

It's because of Christmas excitement. Every Xmas morning she would be the one to wake the whole house with her screams.

Maybe her voice the McCoy's house too. Okay I'm exaggerating.

After ten minutes of trying to sleep with the pillows covering my ears I get off the bed sleepily & walk toward the washroom.

After getting a warm bath during this cold weather I wrap my bathrobe around me & step into the walk wardrobe only to find Kayden going through my clothes.

"What the hell dude?" I cried, "you should stop sneaking me."

"Jeez." He placed his heart upon his heart, "you scared me!"

"Then stop sneaking in." I pushed him aside & removed my outfit for the day then keeping it on the seater, "why were you going through my clothes at the first place?"

"Uh, uh, n-nothing, just, uh, looking at your beautiful outfits."

"Stop lying when you know you can't." I said doing my make up.

"Damn it, I was searching for my Christmas gift."

"And you think I would hide it in my wardrobe."

He shrugged, "could be possible."

"Okay now get out, I need to change."

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen what's behind the robe." He winked. I glared him, "jeez fine going." He walked away & I immediately changed cause Kayden is unpredictable.

"Okay ready to hit the breakfast?" I ask walking towards my bed where he is seated.

"Yeah not before I get my morning kiss."

"Wow, you're asking too late." I said but sat his lap straddling him, " not that I don't mind." I mumbled against his lips then turned into a full blown make out.

When we both were breathless we parted & stared into each other's blue orbs. "I need to grab my camera."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I need to do a vlog for my channel. Haven't done that in a while."

"Oh okay."

He picks a camera from my side table, he switched on the camera then started speaking, "hey! Merry Christmas everyone! Today we're gonna celebrate with the Scotts & The Campbells. And right now you can see Skylar's room." He turns the camera showing my room, my jaw drops & I scowl at him which obviously gets captured on the camera.

"Sorry for Oli's face," he leans closer to the camera & pretends to whisper, "I didn't tell her that I would be show her room."

I scoff, "duh."

"Anyways, say hi Oli!" I walk beside him & wave at the camera, "hi! Merry Christmas everyone!"

"So now we are gonna go down, wish everyone else & see the Christmas tree decorated by the Scotts." We both exit my room when I notice Chel talking with Declan whereas Harvey was sulking on teh chair between the two kids getting bored.

I chuckled, "my cousin Harry is getting bored between the kids." Kayden laughed with me & zoom the camera at Harry.

"Good morning everyone! Merry Christmas!" I greeted everyone then hugged everyone, Kayden followed my suit after handing me the camera. Then we both saved Harry from the kids. "What's with the camera man?" Harry asked.