50 | ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴜɴᴋᴇᴘᴛ

* . °•☆|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Light drops of rain softly pattered by his bedroom windowsill as the clear morning sky began to settle in, setting the ambience right. Term break has started as Yeonjun got up groggily, feeling refreshed not having to wake up at 7 in the morning.

A pleasant aroma wafted over him as he walked inside the kitchen to see Soobin cooking.

"Good morning," he greeted, instantly attacked by Yeonjun's back hug as a smile broke across his face.

"You're doing well. Definitely not burning things again," Yeonjun teased as he gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek.

"I'm nearly done. Why don't you go wake Ha Eun up?" Soobin suggested, nodding towards her room outside.

"I will. Just let me stay like this a little longer," Yeonjun said coolly, wrapping his hands around the latter's body tighter. Letting out a sigh, Soobin couldn't do anything to convince Yeonjun otherwise as they stayed as they were, the comfortable silence between them coming off as therapeutic.

Slowly, Yeonjun let go. "I'll go wake Ha Eun up now," he said with a smile. Blowing Soobin a kiss, to which he rolled his eyes, Yeonjun walked towards the younger's room, slowly opening the door to see the child still sound asleep.

He tip-toed towards her bed, careful not to wake her all of a sudden as he shook her body lightly.

"Ha Eun-ah," Yeonjun called out softly. "It's time to wake up."

A series of soft grumbles came from her mouth as she turned away, eyes still firmly closed. Yeonjun heaved a heavy sigh.

"Breakfast is on the table. We have to wake up early if we still want to visit Taehyun, now do we?'

The mention of her older brother's name jolted the girl awake as she sat up immediately, rubbing her eyes before letting out a yawn. "We're going to see Taehyun?"

"Mhm," Yeonjun hummed in response, taking her tiny hand into his as he led her outside, towards the dining room, where Soobin was laying out their breakfast plates.

"Morning, Ha Eun," he greeted, his dimples showing up.

"Morning," she replied, taking her seat by the table, so did Yeonjun as they ate their breakfast together.

"Do you have any plans on what we could do during term break?" Soobin asked, turning to Yeonjun.

"No, not really," he replied bluntly. He looked to Soobin, who seemed baffled by his reply. He didn't lie, though; he had been so caught up in other things to realise that their long-awaited holiday had finally arrived.

"We could go somewhere for a few days, you know. Just the two of us," Soobin suggested, a slight blush creeping up his cheeks while saying that.

"Just the two of us," Yeonjun said thoughtfully, liking the sound of that phrase until his lips pulled into a smile. "Shall we?"

Soobin responded eagerly with a nod.

"Are you two planning to go somewhere?" Ha Eun asked, gleaning in on their conversation.

"Perhaps," Yeonjun smiled, patting her head.

A ring from the doorbell came as Soobin got up to answer it. By the doorstep, their blonde-haired friend stood there.

"Hueningkai!" He greeted, ushering the latter to come inside.

"Hi, Hueningkai," Yeonjun greeted as Ha Eun managed a wave.