_____________?

yeah I'm alive and bringing y'all some angst because my motivation is so low I don't feel like making the last part of the "you and me" mini series B)
_________

I sat alone on the matress, staring blankly at whatever part of my body my eyes would land on. I think I had just woken up, my mind felt fresh and  ready for a new day, but in a way that didn't quite feel right.

I hear noises from down the hall but I don't even bother, not mustering enough strength to move my head the in the slightest.

The floor looks a bit dirty, I'll have to clean that later. If I don't get sidetracked.

I've never noticed how nice it is to breathe, have I been taking it for granted my whole existence? Feels like it. Playfully holding my breathe until my chest aches is a bit entertaining if I'm entirely honest.

My hands are a bit pale, though. Have I gone out recently? I can't recall when the last time I saw natural light was, it could've been a week ago, yesterday, a few hours ago, 5 minutes ago, a second ago, hell if I know.

One of my fingernails is painted, wonder who did that. Not that I hate it, gold matches me, doesn't it?

More noises are heard from dowm the hall, this time my head perks up, my eyes trailing to the door.

There was a man holding some sort of container with a liquid in it, eyes staring into my soul.

I feel like I should leave, was this even my house? But then again his gaze was comforting in a way. Soft, brown eyes met mine.

"Hello," I spoke. I might as well tell him my name, should I not?

"Hey, Good. How are you feeling?" He asked me, keeping his tone a bit quiet.

Good? Is the liquid of his likings or is he out of his mind?

"Huh? I think you've got the wrong guy, pal, sorry. My name's... my name.." I stare blankly, my voice trailing into a whisper, which turned into silence, as I looked around the room. What was my name? "It doesn't matter, I'm doing alright I suppose. I feel odd, but in a way I can't seem to explain. Does that make sense?"

His face flashes worry, I saw as he mumbled something to himself. Brown-eyed-man started walking towards me, all while keeping the container in his hand.

"Here, have some wæťəř," He told me.

I'm not sure if he has an accent or if I'm hearing things, but as familiar as the word sounded, I couldn't lay my finger on it. I took the container anyways. Huh, it's made of glass.

A sip.

It's refreshing to say the least. Unfortunately, it has no flavor whatsoever. It just tastes like..

Oh well.

"Thank you, uh..." I spoke, directing my attention back to the man next to me.

"You don't remember my name?" He asked, a hint of concern and sadness in his voice.

"Was I supposed to..? Oh, I'm sorry.."

"No, no! Don't apologize, it's okay. My name's Jef."

Jef? It sounded awfully familiar, but again, I couldn't figure out why.

"That's a funny name," I stated.

Why was it funny, again?

"I don't want to seem rude, Jefff, but.."

I stretched out the 'F', it seemed like a natural response.

"..Who are you?"
_________

yeah, short and crappy, but it's 8 am and my mind is too focused on school stuff to the point I can't think of good plotlines, sorry :[[