Laundry

~~~

It was Sunday once more, which only meant one thing..

Chore day.

As much as Sunday was considered the one day you could relax and take a day off, it was chore day nonetheless for Good and Jef.

It always went the same way; whoever's turn it was would try to get the other to consider doing it instead, they would go at it for a good 10 minutes, one would fail, but they would work together anyways.

This week, it was Jef's turn.

Oh boy.

------

JEF'S POV

"Good, pleaaassee??" I begged.

It seems as if I've been begging for his help for the past 3 hours, when I started literally a second ago.

"For the last time, Jef, I am not helping you with the fucking laundry, it's your turn, and that's final." He responded, closing his eyes, folding his arms, and turning away from me.

I put on my pouty face.

"Awe, now you've made me sad.."

He opened one of his eyes to look at me.

*

*

He shut his eye again, trying his hardest to ignore my face.

"I said no, Jef."

Immediately I started thinking of other ways to convince him.

"Uh, I love you?"

He opened his eyes and glared at me.

Good reached down, grabbed the laundry basket, and shoved it into my arms.

"Quit that shit and do the laundry."

I sigh in defeat, and start walking towards the washing machine.

(This is where my brain went splat)

Good: fine you idiot I'll help you with the stupid laundry

Jef: omg really-

Good: shut up im only doing this once

Jef: yAY! ily

Good: fuck you

Jef: muah muah kisses

Good: *unholy screeching*

×××

*ok i have no motivation to draw, so im sorry it looks like garbage, just imagine that their laundry room is like some majestic room for some reason lmao (ALSO IM SORRY GOOD IS DEFORMED, LIKE I SAID I HAVE NO MOTIVATION)

Short and completely empty of motivation :')
Again, apologies, I just wanna get something out.

Achievement Get!
POV Alerts