Child

~~~

"Listen, you moron, I'm gonna need you to back down or else."

Jef looked up at the demon in front of him.

Goodboyhalo, or Good as he called him, was standing menacingly with a scowl on his face.

Jef, on the other hand, was on the floor, wincing at any sudden movement, internally terrified.

They both were staring at each other, not seeming to be backing away anytime soon.

You might be wondering how they got into this situation.

It all started when Good caught the boy in orange messing around with his, surprisingly soft, cloak.

Good didn't like that at all, and backed the other into a corner where he couldn't escape from.

Jef had tried his best to be tough and reason his way out of it, but that obviously didn't quite work.

Jef was now stuck staring at Good's empty yet comforting dark eyes.

"What, are you gonna give up or you gonna keep staring, you shitty pumpkin?" Good spoke, trying to get a response.

Jef's cheeks flushed a light pink after realize he had been staring, and quickly stood up.

"N-No! I'm not gonna give up. I'll fight you if I have to!"

Good snickered, but couldn't help but bend over laughing.

"What's going on..? Why're you laughing?"

"You? Fight me?? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard! Jef, you're never gonna beat me!"

Jef pouted and looked at the ground. "You don't know that unless I do.."

"Jef, please! You can't fight me for multiple reasons! I have a rule against fighting fucking children unless they're brats who deserve it, so you won't get anywhere anyways!"

Jef immediately looked up and furrowed his eyebrows after hearing the other call him a child to his face.

"What the fruit snack?? Good, I am not a child! I'm a mature adult!"

That just caused Good to start laughing once more.

"Jef, shut up! You can't win against me, just accept that! You're gonna make me pass out holy shit.."

Jef's face turned pink again, and he crossed his arms while the other tried to regain his composure.

"Jesus christ, Jef, that is the most I've ever actually laughed in years.."

Jef sighed, "You're welcome, you fluffy man."

"Pff, where'd that come from?"

"What else am I supposed to call you?"

"'Good.' That's it. Nothin' else."

"Suuurree.."

Good rolled his eyes. "Shut up, child."
×××