Stuck

~~~

Jef woke up with a yawn, and slowly but surely opened his eyes.

He was surprisingly met with pitch black darkness, but his face was submerged in something soft.

He placed a hand on it, thinking about how this couldn't possibly be his pillow, wall, or bed.

He let his hand trace and travel upwards the mysterious figure in front of him, only thing being felt was softness and warmth.

It wasn't long until his touch caused the thing he was touching to stir, inhaling and exhaling deeply, its breath hitting Jef in the face, again letting him receive warmth.

It didn't take long for Jef to realize that the figure he had been touching was none other than Good, his housemate.

Jef's face flushed a deep red, though none could see it in the darkness they were in.

He shifted his focus from Good to figuring out where in the world he had woken up in.

He touched around, trying to use his senses to figure out the properties of the place.

It was small, but big enough to fit both of them, the sides were somewhat soft yet rough, and the close ceiling was cold.

They were in a car trunk.

He had no clue how they had gotten in there, and he tried to recall the past events in case they were in actual trouble.

Jef isn't old enough to drink, so he couldn't be a black out drunk. Good though, was old enough, and was known to drink at least thrice a month...

THAT WAS IT!

Good had gotten drunk the day prior while they were at the park having a picnic. Jef hadn't even realize the other had brought an entire bottle of wine. Jef had no other choice than to bring the other home, but he was so exhausted from chasing a drunk demon running after a bird that had caused a leaf to fall off of a tree and land next to him that he fell asleep, and by the looks of it, Good just placed them in the trunk of the car and snuggled up next to him.

Jef's face flushed once more just at the thought of Good wrapping his arms lovingly around him, even if he was drunk out of his mind.

He figured that if they were gonna get out of the trunk, he had to do it with Good. No matter how hungover he turned out to be, Good was gonna have to help him.

"Good.." Jef whispered, poking the other on the cheek.

He got a low groan as a response, but that wouldn't satisfy.

"Good, get up you lazy pineapple!" He whisper-yelled.

"Mmn, what the hell do you want.." The other responded.

"Good, why in the wonderful world did you put us in the stupid car trunk last night??"

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"You put us in the trunk of the car last night, now help me get us out of here!"

Good wanted to protest, but the only reason he had was that he was getting the best sleep he's had in years, plus he had the biggest headache of all time, so he kept his mouth shut.

Good honestly didn't feel like doing squat at that moment, but he did feel some heat being radiated off of Jef when he made any sort of "awkward" accidental touch with the boy.

He smirked in the dark, knowing exactly what to do.

Slowly but surely, Good inched up on Jef while he wiggled around trying to find something that would set them free.

Sooner or later, he had Jef backed up against the very inner back of the trunk.

"Uh, Good? You mind scooting over a little? You're a bit close.." The smaller spoke when he saw the little space between them.

"No, I don't think I will." The demon replied.

Jef gulped, feeling his face heat up for the millionth time since he'd woken up.

Good placed an arm around Jef, pulling him closer than he already was, causing their bodies to touch.

The sun had risen enough that you could see tiny amounts of light shine through and into the trunk, allowing Good to at least see the other's outline.

Jef had wide eyes, his face a pure color of red, and his mouth a bit open, letting his breath brush against Good's chin.

Good sighed, "Fuck it."

He pressed his lips lightly against Jef's.

The boy in orange let out a squeak of surprise, but quickly melted into the kiss.

The kiss wasn't desperate, it was soft and delicate. It was more of a way to relax both parties, easing the stress they had somehow built up.

Once they parted, all you heard were soft pants.

"I hate to admit it, but, I think I'm still a bit tipsy, pumpkin."

"Holy blueberries, Good, what am I gonna do with you?"

Bonus Sentence:

It took them an hour and 14 minutes to get out of the trunk.
×××
Okay, now this one was longer-

Suggestions or Constructive Feedback on the Leaf

🍁