Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Something about the Pogue's life had always interested me. I loved the idea of being free and careless. They have no high expectations for them. They absolutely living their best lives. They pretty much have no rules; no parents eyeing them, or the entire community's eyes on them. They can drink, vape, and smoke and do whatever the hell else they want without eyes watching them.

It's official. I'm jealous of the Pogues. Never thought I'd admit it, but here I am...

I walked into John B's place and my heart warmed. This looked like such a nice a cosy place. Despite outside looking like a hurricane had ripped up John B's lawn, this was a nice house. I could never imagine my parents living in this. But I could see myself living in a humble place like this.

I inhale my vape, knowing the Pogue's wouldn't care. Kie, Pope, and JJ had laid down John B on his bed as I took a good look around John B's place. I inhaled my vape some more, getting a head spin.

I smirked as I see some pictures of John B's family on the wall. Then, there's pictures of JJ, Kie, Pope and John B. And some other random pictures scattered around the wall. I walked into the tiny kitchen and then out into the lounge again.

His house was small. But it was cute and cosy.

"You vape?" I turned to JJ as Kie and Pope made their way into the kitchen, grabbing some food. They can just do that? I noticed Kie grabbing some medication and a glass of water. She walked back through the hallway and into John B's room and stayed there for a while.

"Yeah," I answered, nodding. "This is a nice place."

JJ rolled his eyes. "Not as nice as yours though, right?" I don't say anything and looked outside. I should probably get going.

"Um, I'll probably start walking home. Sarah will get worried." I motioned towards the door. I walked towards the door and stepped outside, the fresh air hitting me. I shivered. I was only wearing a bikini top and shorts.

"Hollywood, wait!" I turned around and saw JJ running towards me. I fiddled with my vape nervously. "Can I offer you a ride?"

I frowned. "Really?"

"It's the least I can do for pulling a gun at you," JJ admitted, sounding almost guilty. "I'm sorry that happened. But you understand why I did it, right?"

I run a hand through my messy blonde hair. "Topper was being a jerk. I get it."

JJ smirked at me and looked me up and down for a split second. "Hope you don't mind riding a dirt bike."

"Oh, my God!" I squealed with excitement as I began to follow JJ towards the dirt bike that was parked in the driveway. "I've always wanted to go on one!"

"What, you've never been on one?" JJ gasped.

"Daddy dearest thinks its too dangerous," I rolled my eyes. "God, he'd kill me if he knows half the stuff I've done."

"Damn, Stormy Cameron's got a bit of a dark side." JJ jumped onto his dirt bike and hands me a helmet.

"You have no idea." I slipped on the helmet on my head. "Am I allowed to hold onto you?"

"If you want," JJ replied, starting up the engine. I loved the way it purred. I slipped on behind JJ and wrapped my arms around his stomach. I let out a squeal of happiness when JJ races off down the road.

✫✫✫

I felt my bed being dipped. "How's the hangover?" A giggle escapes my twin's mouth. I opened up my eyes. Bright light shines through our bedroom window and I groaned.