Chapter 6

I got back at Rimeshire the heart lighter than it had been for months. I instantly went to my room. I didn't want my parents or, even worse, my siblings to see my sudden change of mood and I was to happy to hide it. Sure, my situation wasn't ideal, but it wasn't painful anymore to think about Jensi and I thought about him a lot.

The next morning, when I went to my locker, Jensi was waiting for me.

"Hey" he said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Stop it! 

"You don't like it?" 

He asked it with a smile that made my heart melt.

"No I love it. It's just someone might sees us."

"And you don't want that?" 

He looked me in the eyes. He was so freaking cute and the hall was empty. I put my arms around his neck and I kissed him. But as soon as I heard people coming, I backed up and blushed. The two girls I heard passed next to us without having any reaction. Thy were to preoccupied wit their talk to notice us, the two boys blushing like hell.

"It's not that I don't want that it's just  that I'm the son of a Talentless, my parents are a bad-match and my siblings are triplets."

"And you think I care about those kinds of things? I'm a little disappointed, I thought you knew me better."

"No! Not you! But the other elves. The whispers just calmed down because I help Sophie, I'm not ready. You don't know what it's like having everybody talking about you in your back and you don't want to, trust me."

"You're right, I don't. But I want you and I don't want to have to hide. But if that's what you want, I'm ready to do it. For you."

"Thank you"

"Plus, the sneaking around makes it more exciting!"

"You're impossible"

I hugged him thightly and so did he. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before we parted away. I took my things and he took his. I looked back over my shoulder and he was still there, looking at me. And at that very moment, all I wanted to do was kiss him until the end of eternity. But I forced my feet to move forward. But my head was turned until I stepped inside the classroom.