Chapter 7

The bell rang. It was lunch break. As I sat down at my table, my eyes caught Jensi's glance. I smiled. He smiled. And it gave me heart palpitation like nothing before.

"I'm sorry guys, I forgot something, I,ll be right back."

I walked away from the cafeteria and a look behind me assured me that Jensi got my idea. I went to a deserted part of the school and I waited for him to come.

"Hey" I said.

He took me in his arms and at that moment nothing else mattered. He was the only one in the world. His lips touched mine in a passionate kiss. My hands in his hair and his in mine, we were lost in our love. It went out for minutes before we stopped, panting and smiling. I just stayed there, his head on my chest. It was just perfect and I wanted nothing more. Just him and his body. My stomach growled and we bursted out laughing.

"You better go eat."

"You're probably right. But I don't want to leave you."

"Come on, I'm just, like, four tables away."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Or I could just come eat with you."

"But then people would know"

"Is it that bad?"

As he said that, he put his head on my shoulder. It made it really hard to concentrate. Wich probably was his intention. But it was. It was that bad. People in the Lost Cities wouldn't understand and it would be chaotic. Even my really unterstanding parents wouldn't understand. Our every moves would be watched.

"It would be. "

His face crisped and I was afraid he would yell.

"If you say so."

That was way worse than yelling. The deception on his pretty face almost made me change my mind. But I couldn't. I had to be strong.

"See you later" he said.

I watched him leave. I waited a couple of minutes before following him. At the cafeteria, I sat down with the gang. I ate my lunch in silence, letting Marella and Keefe talking.

i went to my afternoon session and then to study time. After that, I took the direction of the Leapmaster.

"Dex!"

It was Jensi. He was panting and red. H must've ran here.

"Jensi, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry for how I acted. I was a jerk. You already told me how you felt  about coming out and I didn't listen to you. I'm sorry."

"Hey! It's okay, I'm sorry to. I want to, just not now. Plus, we shouldn't be talking about something like that here."

"You're right! Come with me. We can discuss there."

"Okay"

We leaped and went to Jensi's. We went to the his room.

"My parents aren't here, so we can talk without being scared."

My throat dried up at the thought of being alone with him.

"Okay. What I'm saying is once we tell the world, we won't have any privacy. And I want to wait. I want to have a little more time with you before everyone starts putting their fat noses in our relationship."

"Then I'll wait until you're ready."

He took my face between his hands and he kissed me avidly. His mouth moved to my neck. He pinned me against the wall and I took off my shirt. He did the same and we kissed and kissed and kissed for minutes maybe even hours.