A normal day in the studio

It's 10 am in the morning y/n slowly waking up she is exhausted because she worked on a song for so long yesterday with the band. After getting up she first needs an energy drink to wake up.

When she is having breakfast, Olli calls her and asks if he should take her to the studio. He lives five minutes away from her with the car. She says yes and gets ready.

When they arrive in the studio Niko, Alex and Tommi are already there. They are talking about the location for the new song. When y/n wanted to say something about it, Joonas and Joel  came along. She turned around and her and Joel's eyes met each other. Her heart started beating strongly, her pupils were getting big, her voice was gone when everyone except her greeted they, she just said quietly hello.

Even when she became a member of the band two years ago was she interested in Joel. He kinda remind she of Kurt Cobain, who is one of her favourite singers because of his long brown/ blond hair and his beard.

They all worked until Joel asked if they were hungry. All answered with yes so Joel took his car key and wanted to buy some Chinese food. He asked if y/n would come with him. She quickly replied yes.

In the car they talked a lot about the song and because of the song they talked about relationships they both haven't one in a long time because of their job and the coronavirus.
Joel asked if y/n would have a relationship with someone at the work. Y/n was confused she didn't know that Joel is interested in her love life. But she answers yes because it's hard to not fall in love when you most work with guys. Joel smiled after the answer.

After they were back in the studio eating and working was it almost midnight and y/n was sleeping on the sofa with her head resting on Joel's shoulder.

This is my first chapter in my story. So it will be getting more interesting. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.