Has Olli seen us?

The day of the final has come. It was wonderful to wake up next to Joel even when Olli is in the same room. I got uppers early on myown without an alarm or person waking me up I was really this surprised me. Slowly got I ready I took a shower, put on my outfit, straight my hair and a lot of more.

Next Joel woke up it was risky to kiss him right now but Olli was still sleeping no wonder it was before 5am his alarm clock hadn't even started to ring. Joel put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him I felt the butterflies in my stomach fly wild around. It was a long kiss, even if I didn't want to I had to push him away from me because we weren't alone. Just as the kiss ended Olli woke up my heart was beating heavy. Luckily he didn't see anything. I think he even didn't noticed that we were awake. It was completely dark because I had use my phone lamp for light to not wake them up. Olli went to the toilet In slowmotion because he was so tired. I whispered to Joel that he should lie down again and the stood up when Olli is sleeping again.

It was kinda funny that Joel fell also asleep again. Since I was getting bored and the time goes slower and slower away. I looked if the others were already awake. As I knocked at Niko's and Alex's door they both were awake so they let me in and we talked about the performance and what can all happen today. The time finally passed away faster and the evening was getting closer and closer until the contest started. At first they talked a lot and then Cyprus begin.

Until now y/n and Joel had good luck not being caught but will somebody find out that they are together? We will see.