Why is he here?

Normally I am not shy but in this chaos I am. So I am maybe ignoring the whole band and crew for three days straight but I just can't tell Joel and I don't even know why.

Shit, I just wanted to buy an ice cream in the supermarket. Why does Joel have to be here and stand in front of the ice cream shelf that can't be true. Shit, shit, shit. I look like trash. Why does Joel have to shop now?! Damn, oh has he seen me. Oh god, please no no no.

Joel: Y/n ?

Y/n: Ah..h Hi. How i..is it going? (omg, is this conversation awkward)

Joel: Good and you? You look stressed out.

Y/n: (oh really, you think so? It's not that I can't sleep because I am pregnant from you) I..I need to tell you something.

Joel: O..k (Did I something wrong? Wants she to break up? No she can't do this!! I mean I..I )

Y/n: I don't want to ruin your life but i

Joel: STOP, wait I have to say something first. I..I LOVE you. You are the most attractive, lovable and humorous person I met. In the last few months I have developed incredibly strong feelings for you.

Y/n : (wait, what did he say?? Holy shit, WHAT should i say?? Tears are coming out my eyes) I LOVE you too. (Joel hugged me, we couldn't kiss because of the mask)

Joel: I thought you will break up with me.

Y/n: No, no. I wanted to say that I a..m pregnant.