Lets go to the doctor

I'm sorry that I didn't post something this week, I have a lot of stress in the moment.

A few days later Jonnas persuaded me to take a test because I didn't feel better. Because he knew that I wouldn't buy a test because I didn't want to belobe that I might be pregnant so he came to work with a test wait until I went to the bathroom and gave me the test in my hand it all went so fast that I couldn't say anything. I really had to pie but I didn't want to take the test so I didn't and when I left the bathroom Joonas stood before the door he asked me what the test says I said negative but Joonas was skeptical he asked me to show him the test. I said I put it in the trash in the same moment I knew that this was so stupid from me because Jonnas now that the most time Joel empties the trash and I'm the only woman here. So if Joel empties the trash and found the pregnancy test he would knew exactly was going on. Joonas grinned and pushed me to the side. In the bathroom saw he that I didn't took the test. How stupid can a person be I mean why lay I the test next to the sink. Now he gets a little bit angry. Annoyed said he if you are so convinced that you aren't pregnant it must be something else so let's go to the doctor now. Surprised by his suggestion, I asked If we had to go there immediately. Without saying anything he took my arm and walked with me to his car for a long time it was silent but then Joonas said I am a little bit hurted I didn't know that you had a man in the moment why you speak less with me and I hope you know who the father is. I couldn't get a word out. It was very strange situation. I spoke less with him because I knew that Joel was his best friend and he would be more hurt if he knew this. After all this time he is also still my best friend.