The competitions

The band had a whole week off from work. The most of this time I spent with Joel. It was fabulous I felt like sixteen. I felt alive again since a long time and my impression tells me that Joel felt the same.

I thought it would be weird at work but everything was normal. At the work we speak a lot about the umk because we will perform there. We all were so nervous because we haven't played live for a long time because of COVID-19. we worked though the next few nights until the big show finally came, when we win it would be a big step for our career.

The performance was wonderful. When the voting started. All the stress made me feel sick until the result came we work. I couldn't believe it first we are going to play for Finland at the esc. We all hugged each other.

The day for the flight to Amsterdam was getting closer and we all got more and more excited. We did a lot of interviews. I still couldn't believe that we are going to perform at the esc contest.

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the night before the flight. So that I was so tired on the flight that i fell asleep on Joel's shoulder. When we were landing I woke up. Everyone was in a good mood. The bus tour from Amsterdam to Rotterdam was fun. We still gave a lot of interviews. We can't wait to meet the other countries singers in real life. We watched their songs on YouTube the most were pretty good. My favourites were Ukraine, Iceland and of course Italy. The last songs we heard were all esc songs. The last winner of 2019 became very famous and the competition is becoming more and more popular.

How do you think the competition is going ? How will the relationship between y/n and Joel go on ? Will the other find out ? Be curious. Hope that you enjoyed that chapter.