The start of a secret thing ?

A cell phone rang it was about 12 pm Niko called. When I answered the call he asked why I was on the phone. Totally confused noticed I that it was Joel's phone. I was so embracing that I didn't say something for a minute or two. So Niko started shouting hello louder than anything else. Joel woke up he was sleeping on the back so he had to twist his arm to take the phone. It was so embarrassing. Quickly started I to make some irritating thought I mean was it just a one-night stand or the beginning of something serious. I couldn't really think, no surprise because I drank so much yesterday.

Joel had been discussing something with Niko for a quarter of an hour. I got out of bed and was about to take a shower as I washed my hair Joel came into the bathroom. Unexpectedly asked he if he could join me. It feels like my heart has stopped. I answered in a sleepy voice hard to hear yes. He opened the shower door and came in. I wished I was drunk again because I was making me too many thought about what all could happen or not could happen. I mean we see each other almost every day. I had the fear that the others would notice very quickly that we are together and maybe they would be against our relationship or what if our fans would be against our relationship. I had many more fears. Great, just slept with him once and my head is breaking of too many thoughts. So he was standing before me naked in the hot shower and the first thing that I asked was why Niko called. It couldn't be more unsuitable. He said with a little laugh that he just wanted to know if I arrived home safely because I was so drunk yesterday. I told him that I went to you because you just live twenty minutes away from the studio by foot. You don't have to worry he knows nothing from this. In a seductive voice said I so will this be a secret thing ? He smirked and we start kissing.