We are in the final

I shared a hotel room with Joonas but he was snoring the whole time. So that I stand up and walk to Olli's and Joel's room to sleep there. Luckily Joel was still awake as I knocked he opened the door and we cuddled before we fell asleep. In the Morning Olli's alarm started ringing at 6 o'clock. While Joel got up and got ready. I felt again to sleep but two seconds later Olli's alarm started ringing again so that I started to throw pillows at him but he ignored that. Afterwards Joonas came into the room he turned on Dark side at full volume. He climbed into Joel's bed and ask me why I slept here. I said him that he snarled loudly he denied it because i knew that he would do this I made a video of him as he saw it he admitted that he was snarling very loud.

We all getting more nervous because the semi-finals will start soon before that we still have a lot of rehearsals. The most of us were very tired because they all couldn't sleep because they were too exited. The biggest fear was that with the many corona test someone could be testing positiv. But luckily it didn't happen. At the red carpet we met a lot of nice people. The interviews were all very funny. We had laugh much. It turned out that we will perform at the second semi-final. Unfortunately there wasn't much privacy so that I could only kiss Joel fast and seldom. That had made me sad.

OMG I can't believe it we're in the final. We received a lot of messages from our families in finland. They're all so happy. It's unbelievable that we will perform for so many people.

I just wanted to say that I will be on vacation next week from Monday 23.08 to Sunday 29.08. So that I don't can post any chapters. I am very sorry.