I will tell Joel

A few days passed and Joonas was of course still pissed because what I said about the whole situation. I felt very uncomfortable to work with Joel and slowly he started to notice that I ignored him. I really don't know how to act when I am around him we were good friends for a really long time. I never thought that we could be a family but Joonas is kinda right I should tell him. But how ??!

I was to take a bath but Joonas called me. He was drunk on the phone.

Joonas: And did you do the abortion?

Y/n: No, I will tell Joel that I am pregnant. (This sentence makes me cry, I..I  can't realise that I am pregnant. That means so much responsibility, I don't think that I would be a good mom, I mean I don't have my own life under control, so how could I raise a child?)

Joonas: Oh, that is great but why are you crying?

Y/n: JOONAS WHY AM I CRYING? I am PREGNANT. It it WASNT planned. I don't know how to deal with this situation and you makes me unsure.

Joonas: I know it's a difficult situation but Joel must know that you are pregnant. I mean he his a father he have a right to say his opinion to the situation and if he will keep it or not.

Y/n:I know, I know but HOW should I tell him that?

Joonas: (vomits) Just tell him. Don't wait for a perfect moment or something like that. If I would become a father, I would be the happiest man in the whole world and I think Joel too.

Y/n: (takes a Deep breathe) Ok, I will try to tell him that. I hope that you don't get a bad hangover. I must hang up now, my bath water is getting cold. Bye

Joonas: Bye. Don't forget to talk with Joel!!

Y/n: I won't. I promise (hangs up)

Hope you like this chapter. What do you think, how will Joel react? Will they'll keep the baby?