Chapter 2: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Title: Accidents Do Happen

Author: Lacrimoire

Pairing: Itachi/Sakura/LovePolygons

Genres: Romance/Comedy/Family/Lemon-ish?/SliceofLife

Note: Here's the chapter two! Oh yeah! Enjoy reading people. Just let me know what I have to do to improve my writing. Have a wonderful day. Keep smiling.

Warning: It gets a tinnie tiny bit lime-ish here but nothing explicit.

Chapter Two: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

After a week:

Sakura is on her way to meet the man.

Not just any man but the man, the soon to be father of her baby. Ino sent her an envelope with a dozen of picture in it. She'll just have to choose one to be the sperm donor. It actually scares her now that the moment is finally here.

Sakura is wearing a lacey white dress with a V-neck that's not so revealing and not so saint-like either. Face powder and lip-gloss are the only cosmetic she's wearing and her long pink tresses are splayed behind her back. She usually ties it up on a ponytail but tonight will be an exception.

Since letting her hair down makes her feel less vulnerable...

'Stop!'

Why would she bother to look stunning anyway? They'll only conduct the said 'activity' under the dim-light or if she's not gutsy enough, they'll do it in the dark.

From the pictures, she picked the blonde-haired guy with a sheepish smile. He sort of reminds her of a certain blonde idiot that is close to her heart.

Uzumaki Naruto.

Not like she has a thing for Naruto but because something familiar would help disperse the rigidity of the situation.

He looks cute and she likes cute things ... since she feels intimidated by those sexy-as-hell-types, that blonde-dude will do.

She uttered a silent prayer to God that no one will ever find out about this.

Mission accomplish = No more nightmares.

When that nightmare did starts haunting her?

Ah.

Yep, it happened on one of that gathering.

.

.

.

Flashback:

Every last Saturday of the month the lawyers from Emperor's Firm gathers at Club Kunoichi.

Tonight, all the guys (except Shikamaru because Ino was busy) had a date.

And Sakura as the lone female is alone.

Even the Elite of the Emperor's Firm were there on that rare occasion to celebrate the case they won against a big company. It seems they're up against a big cosmetic company who's actually a drug dealer. Well, it's the firm's job to expose such dirty methods of business.

Sakura is just standing in the corner clutching the black briefcase close to her chest feeling completely out of the picture. It seems everyone noticed her entrance since she's late.

'Awkward.'

She scans the room for a seat; she wants to find a place a bit far from them when the Nara spoke.