Chapter Seven: A Mosquito

Title: Accidents Do Happen

Author: Lacrimoire

Pairing: Itachi/Sakura/LovePolygons

Genres: Romance/Comedy/Family/SliceofLife

Disclaimers: I don't own Naruto but I want Itachi to be mine. Tehee~ He’s just awesome! Super awesome!

Note: Chapter 7 is here! Rejoice people! I think there are some typos but I’ll edit it in the morning, it’s 2:38 a.m here and I still need my beauty rest lol. Author-san loves you that I’m willing to update two chapters today. :D Don’t worry. Be happy. -*wink wink*

Chapter Seven: A Mosquito

Sakura followed Itachi to his office. As the team leader of Akatsuki he has an office inside the office. “Did you hear anything from Madara-sama?” Sakura said.

“Like I’m interested in that right now,” Itachi replied. “Yes, he said someone will take Kisame’s place today till he’s well but...” Sakura’s forehead bumped on his chest when Itachi suddenly turns around to face her.

‘Ow.’

“This will be your office, Sakura.”

‘Oh? Not ‘Haruno’ anymore huh? Well, just have to get use to this since that’s what he calls me since forever.’

Old habits die hard after all.

She’s about to get in when she saw Itachi’s name on the door.

“No. I’m not getting any special treatment here Itachi. We’ve been friends but that was before, treat me as a colleague.”

Itachi raised his his brow. “Who said you’ll be having this for yourself? We’re sharing my office. Do you mind?” his tone is laced with amusement.

‘Okay. That was embarrassing.’

“No, I don’t mind at all Itachi-sama.” She emphasized the –same to let him know that he’s in-charge and that it’s all professional.

Well...

Something unprofessional did occur a few months back but past is past, no need to discuss.

“First off, I think sticking with you is a wise decision since I think I’m unwelcome here and I think you are the only somehow-sane person here.” She added.

“Including you?”

“Oh please. Geniuses are weird people alright at least you can be civil.”

“They are actually good people once you get to know them.” Itachi said with less enthusiasm than necessary.

“As far as the proofs have shown me, that’s not the case. I’ll be the judge of that.” Sakura then give Itachi a sarcastic smile.

‘This will be a long day.’

.

.

.

Itachi is out today.

So it’ll be her, the blonde and the Sasori-guy.

‘Great.’

She wants to go to the cafeteria to meet Sasuke and Sai but she’ll end up having an overtime if she slacks off. Three big piles of paperworks is waiting for her and its all due today. She’s busy stamping and reviewing documents when Sasori’s face startled her. She knocked down the file she’d done sorting out a few minutes ago out of reflex. Sakura did her best to face the red-head with a smile.