Chapter Ten: The Sheep in the Wolves Den

Title: Accidents Do Happen

Author: Lacrimoire

Pairing: Itachi/Sakura/LovePolygons

Genres: Romance/Comedy/Family/Action/SliceofLife

A/N: Guess what? Author-san is back! –le throws confetti everywhere- Now, this is a joyful occasion , this humble soul asks for your forgiveness for the slow, really slow update. Please don't kill meh. Author-san is graduating this April so got really busy with life. (I thought I'll die!) To those who are wondering, the Chapter 5 till here is not edited so it's me typing for hours without checking it so the grammar might get crappy and typos are there but I promise it'll be edited this week. Hopefully I can update more chapters this week. R&R please. Author-san would appreciate it.

Note:

Italic – sometimes I use this for flashbacks, emphasis and inner thoughts.

Chapter Ten: The Sheep in a Wolves Den

Sakura couldn't believe her eyes.

She pokes her cheek while staring at the mirror.

'Yep, it's me.'

She twirls awkwardly in the mirror, quite pleased about her look. Her hair is slightly curled all thanks to Deidara. She's wearing a floral dress too that complements her hair and eyes. She's also wearing a lacey cardigan that creates an innocent aura on her feature. She grinned stupidly at her reflection in the mirror, clearly contented.

"Someone seems happy."

Deidara spoke.

Sakura scowled at the blonde man.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She then sat down in one of the stool to hide her embarrassment.

Deidara just shrugged as he puckers his lips to put some lipstick on.

Sakura gawked at his reflection in awe.

He's pretty alright.

If Sakura looks innocent in a girl-next-door way in her outfit, Deidara looks classy and stunning with his cream colored pants and black long sleeve blouse. She won't ask how he managed to get those bouncing boing-boing on his chest but she must admit... he looks so pretty and stylish.

More feminine than she will ever be.

"Oi." The blonde squeaked.

Sakura blinks before looking away; she doesn't want him to have the satisfaction of her marveling at his beauty. Sakura decides to stare again and ends up meeting his eyes.

"I may not look like it but I'm reliable." He said staring at her eyes with his reflection.

'So it's about the mission eh?'

"I do not doubt your ability Deidara." She smiled at him.

He seems contented with her reply since he nods.

"Good. You can relax in Deidara-sama's presence because it's a principle of mine to never leave a lost battle." He then proceeds to give her a thumb up that looks kind of silly that made Sakura giggle.

A knock interrupts their conversation with a messy red-hair poking out the door followed by a passive face.

Sasori.

He looks normal with a black shirt and pants.

....except for the penguin keychain that is poking out of his pocket.