Chapter 1-Introduction

You're a small faceless streamer. You've always wanted to join the dream smp. You love and watch all the creators, especially dream. Your streaming to one viewer until.

'DREAM HAS RAIDED WITH 1K'

Y/N> "Omg! Thank you so much! I love your content dream!"

dream- Haha thanks and your welcome :)

Y/N> "I know this might be a lot to ask, and a ton of people ask this but can I please join the smp? Or just be on it once?

dream- If you beat me in a game of bedwars

Y/N> "Like a 1v1?"

dream- Nah just a normal game of bedwars

Y/N> "It's gonna be a challenge but sure!"

You look at your screen and see that he has invited you to a party. You accept it. You look back at the chat and see half of the chat wants you to win. The other half wants dream to win. You hear a notification and you look at your second monitor. Incoming call from dream. You answer it.

Dream> "Hello."

His voice takes you by surprise. It's different through an actual call. It's so much better. Your shocked for a moment but the 'Game Starting' brings you back to reality.

Y/N> "Oh uh hi sorry I was zoning out. Anyways it seems like half the people will be targeting you and the other half will target me."

Dream> "Haha yeah."

You start playing the game. Dream gets hardcore targeted and his bed gets broken. You somehow keep your bed. You and dream break everyone's bed and kill them. It's just you and dream now.

Y/N> "Oh god this means he have to fight doesn't it."

Dream> "Yup but you shouldn't worry to much you still have a bed."

Y/N> "Probably not for long tho huh."

Dream chuckles a little. You and Dream fight. You die but leave him at one heart. He breaks your bed and runs away as he was still at one heart. You remember you put a fireball in your enderchest. You quickly grab it and throw it at him. It hits him and he dies. You both are quiet for a second until you realize what just happened.

Y/N> "Oh my god... DID I JUST WIN?!?!?"

Dream chuckles.

Dream> "Yeah. Welcome to the dream smp I guess!"

You smile.

Y/N> "Omg thank you! Can I join it now? Or later?"

Dream> "Nows ok. Join vc 5 George and Sapnap are in there."

Y/N> "Ok!"

You go to vc 5.

George> "Hey dream. Who's this?"

Sapnap> "Yeah who's this?"

Y/N> "Hi I'm Y/N."

Dream> "Their the newest member to the smp."