Chapter 13-Going Out

You close your eyes. You start humming to yourself. Dream joins your humming. You smile.

Y/N> "Can you grab my phone please?"

Dream> "Yeah."

He hands you your phone.

Mmh maybe I'll do a face reveal at 800k. I don't know maybe I'll wait till 1 mill. But I don't know if I'll every get there. I don't know.

George> "Dream are you in here-?"

George opens the door.

George> "Oh. Um Dream wanna hang out?"

Dream looks down at you then up at George. Hesitantly you sit up.

Y/N> "You go have fun I'm tried imma take a nap."

Dream smiles at you and gets up. You watch him and George walk out of your room. As he shuts your door you feel so jealous.

Y/N> "Why do I feel jealous I don't care. I'm probably just tried and need a nap."

You lay down and close your eyes. You fall asleep soon enough. You wake up.

Y/N> "Mmh. What time is it."

I look at the time, 2:38. Wow my nap was longer then I thought. I think I'll go out and get boba (Or your fav drink). Mmh do they have boba? I guess I'll check.

You pull out your phone. You search for a boba place on your phone. You get directions. You then get changed and grab your keys.

Y/N> "IM HEADING OUT!"

You yell to everyone else. You walk out the door and get in your car. You drive down to the place. You go in the shop and look at the drink/boba they have.

Y/N> "Hello can I have a strawberry boba(or whatever you want)."

You get your drink.

———————————————————————
Authors note

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING :(. I've been so caught up with school and I'm moving so I'm sorry. I'll try and post more often. Thank you for understanding <3!
I love you all have a great day/night/afternoon!