Chapter 8-Movie

You paint there nails. That's what they look like.

< Left is Karl———Right is Sapnap >

You repeat it on both hands.

Y/N> "There! Now you guys have to wait for it to dry so just answer some questions. I'll start on mine."

They start answering questions. You finish your nails.

Y/N> "Ta da! Thanks for saying they look good! Uh yes you can use these designs I don't mind. Here hood them up to the camera so they can screenshot."

You all hold your hand up to the camera. You keep answering questions. Eventually you end the stream. You check your nails and they are all dry.

Y/N> "That was fun! What time is it?"

Sapnap> "Almost 7."

Y/N> "We should start the movie."

Karl> "Ooo yeah!"

Sapnap> "Guys get out here!!!"

You all sit down. You're cuddling a blanket. The movie starts. You see Karl lay his head in Sapnap lap. Then Quakity lays his head on Sapnap shoulder. You smirk to yourself. You then keep watching. You yawn and lay your head down. You don't realize it but you laid your head on dreams shoulder. He looks at you confused then smiles. You fall asleep. Eventually the movie is ends. Dream starts nudging you.

Karl> "I wouldn't do that they get really cranky when they get woken up. I would just take them to there room or leave them here."

Dream looks at you. He picks you up with ease. He brings you to your room and lays you down.

————————————————————————
Authors note!
Sorry stuff has been a little slow! I'll try to update daily and sorry this is a little short. Anyways I love you all make sure to eat and drink some water today! <3