Chapter 10-Quakity Stream

Quakity comes out of this room.

Quakity> "Who want to record with me?"

Y/N> "What will you be doing?"

Quakity> "Trying to make a song with random donations."

Y/N> "That sounds fun I can kinda sing can I come?"

Quakity> "Yeah let's go."

You get up and follow him. You look bad and see dream kinda glaring at you guys. You decide to ignore it and go in his room.

Y/N> "Can you point the camera at yourself and I'll watch my phone to sing. Is that ok?"

Quakity> "Oh yeah I forgot your faceless yeah I'm ok with that."

Y/N> "Cool thanks."

He grabs his guitar. You adjust the camera for him.

Y/N> "Ready?"

Quakity> "Yup."

You start the stream.

Quakity> "Hey guys ok we are here with Y/N to write some songs."

Y/N> "Hello!"

You put your hand in view and wave. Quakity starts explaining the rules.

Quakity> "Ok so if you have lyrics or just something funny you can donate it so we can see it. Then Y/N will write it down and sing it while I play the guitar. If we don't have enough donations, which I doubt then, Y/N will pick random people in chat!"

Y/N> "Yup!"

You put a thumbs up in view. You quickly start getting donations. You write them down and start singing.

Y/N> "Hello Quakity?"

Quakity> "Huh oh! Sorry I'm just surprised that you sing so well."

He start playing the guitar and you sing along. After a while you have two songs.

Y/N> "Ok let's do the full songs. I'll try my best not to mess it up!"

You go through the song. At the end you giggle. You then start singing the second song. You finish singing it.

Y/N> "AY the was amazing."

Quakity> "F*ck yeah!!!"

Y/N> "Ok well I think im gonna end the stream now is that ok?"

Quakity> "Yup. See ya guys."

You end the stream. You take a sip of water.

Y/N> "That was stressful I haven't sung in front of anyone for awhile."

Quakity> "You should your damn good at it!"

Y/N> "Thanks maybe I'll post me singing sometime."

Quakity> "You should I think people would like it."

Y/N> "It's good sound quality in this room I'll do it now. Ya know it's funny when I was a kid I wanted to be a singer. I wonder if I can be one now."

You start singing a song you made up. You then post it on your social media.

Quakity> "Wow you should make it an actual song. You could probably ask Dream for help he knows how to make music videos."

Y/N> "You really think? I will!"

You smile and walk out of the room.