Chapter 9-Cuddles?

You sleepily grab his sleeve.

Y/N> "Leave no. Scared nightmare."

You mumble. He sits on the side of you're bed. You grab his arm and cuddle it. You flinch in you're sleep. He pats your head.

Dream> "Shh it's ok."

He looks around then lays down. He starts looking at his phone. In your sleep you lay your head on his chest. He blushes and looks around.

Dream> "Uh um.... This is ok it's ok this is.....nice."

He leans back even more getting comfortable. He plugs in his phone and looks down at you. He starts running his fingers in your hair. He smiles and closes his eyes with his arm around you. He slowly starts to fall asleep.

You slowly open your eyes. You realize your laying on his chest and blush. You try to move but his arm stops you. You decide to just except it and get comfortable. You start snuggling into his chest.

Dream> "You're that comfortable?"

You look up at his blushing. You push his arm away. You put your face in the pillow. He chuckles.

Dream> "I'm just kidding I know you cuddled me in your sleep. Although it seems you liked it."

Y/N> "SHUT UP!"

You pull the blanket up over yourself hiding. He chuckles even more.

Dream> "I don't mind it."

You look at him and he's smirking. You go back under the covers. You know your turning red.

Dream> "I'm gonna go get food. We have pancakes(or your fav breakfast food) if ya want some."

You feel him get of the bed. You hear him open and close the door. You take of the blanket and look at the ceiling.

I can't tell if this meet up with him is going good or bad. Gah first I see him with his shirt off now this. I mean he doesn't seem to care so should I? AAHH I hate this feeling cause I don't know how to describe it.

You sigh and get up. You walk to the kitchen. You smell the pancakes and lick your lips.

Y/N> "Yum."

You get a plate and put pancakes on it. You then add your favorite toppings. You sit at the table next to Dream.

Y/N> "Who made these? There delicious!"

Dream> "Sapnap he's a good cook huh."

Y/N> "Yeah."

You keep eating. Karl comes out of his room.

Y/N> "Hello Karl good morning!"

Karl> "Good morning!"

You finish your pancakes and look at your phone. You check your twitch account. 739k followers. You smile to yourself.