Chapter 15 - Lunch

You guys go out to eat at your favorite restaurant you smiling the hold way. You start humming.

Y/N> "I don't have to pay ay! I don't have to pay ay!"

You giggle as dream jokingly glares at you. You arrive at your favorite restaurant and go inside. You get a place to sit and sit down next to dream. You order your favorite meal and drink.

Y/N> "You're also paying for dessert!"

Dream> "Yeah yeah."

He rolls his eyes and you laugh. You guys talk for a little till your food comes out. You start eating.

Y/N> "This is so good thank you dream!!"

You hug him. He blushes. You see him and giggle smiling widely.

Y/N> "Remember you still gotta buy me dessert and a hoodie then maybe I'll give you something better then a hug."

You smile and wink at him. He turns red and you laugh. You hear George kinda laughing but he also sounds annoyed. You look at him.

Y/N> "You good?"

He nods. You smile at him and continue eating. You finish your food and order dessert. You finish your food and bounce happily in your seat. Everyone else finishes and dream pays. Then you guys start walking to the store. You get to the store and you look around for a hoodie. While shopping you find a cute teddy bear.

Y/N> "AW look at that dream pleaseeeeeeeeee get it for me!"

Dream> "Either a hoodie or that choose."

Y/N> "Aw come on pleaseeeeee."

You do puppy eyes and grab his hands.

-Dreams POV-

Y/N does puppy eyes f*ck they are so cute. I can't say no to them and plus it's just a teddy bear.

Dream> "Fine."

Y/N squeals and jumps happily. I take the teddy bear and the hoodie they picked out to the cash register. At the register they spot candy....of course.

Y/N> "LAST thing I promise these are so good I'll share them with you."

They do puppy eyes again so again I break. I buy them the candy as well. Gah they are gonna make me go broke. I pay and we leave walking back home. As we are walking they kiss my cheek. I feel my face getting red so I try to hide it. We reach the house and we all walk in. I hand y/n their stuff and go to my room deciding to record a video. But what. Hhm maybe I'll do a speedrunner vs mutant with Y/N. Yeah I'll go ask them.