Chapter 5-More Info

I look up how long the drive is. 1 hour yeah I could drive that long. I'm excited to meet them!    Oh I should probably ask how long I can stay.

Y/N-Hey sorry another quick question how long is everyone staying?

dream<3-Everyone is staying for a week but you could probably stay longer since you live pretty close.

Y/N-Cool thanks

You decide you'll pack later. You don't want to wait so you decide to try and sleep through it. You fall asleep.

-Dream POV-

Sapnap> "So there coming over?"

Dream> "Yeah."

Sapnap> "You like just meet them."

Dream> "Yeah I've just taken a liken to them."

Sapnap smirks. I roll my eyes.

Dream> "Anyways you know Karl's coming over as well."

Sapnap> "Ok and?"

I smirk at him. He facepalms and leaves. I chuckle a little. I lay on my bed. I wonder what they look like. Wait why should I care. I'm only being nice letting them come over right? It's mostly cause they are gonna break me out of prison.....right? Yeah yeah we're friends yeah friends. I fall asleep.

I wake up and yawn. I check my phone.

Y/N-Hey what time should I come tomorrow?

dream-Around noon maybe like 12:30

Y/N-Ok!

I smile and go get breakfast.

-Your POV-

I can't wait to finally meet them! You get a tweet notification.

Dream-
Excited to meet up with you guys @GeorgeNotFound @y/n_is_awesome @KarlJacobs_ @Quakity

y/n_is_awesome-
Same!!

(Btw you have talked with Karl and quakity)

KarlJacobs_-
I'm excited as well :)

Quakity-
It's gonna be so fucking fun

GeorgeNotFound-
I'm excited as well!

Rando-
Excited for this meet up but why is Y/N going?

Rando-
WOO NEW MEET UP WITH Y/N!!!

Rando-
Y/N ruins it :/

Rando-
Dream Y/N do a face reveal!

It keeps going on like that. You keep seeing hate comments on you. You frown at your phone. You look at your phone and see dream has responded to himself.

Dream-
I just wanted to say that you guys really need to stop being mean to Y/N they haven't done anything :/

KarlJacobs_ -
I agree with you dream! We love you Y/N!

y/n_is_awesome-
Aww thank you guys! Y'all are to nice!

You smile. You decide to start packing because you need something to pass time. You start humming.

Y/N> "Wait maybe me and Dream can write a song together I mean I can play guitar and kinda sing! That'll be fun."