Chapter 12-Another Movie (lol)

You go back to Minecraft and start decorating your house.

Dream> "That looks good."

Y/N> "Thanks."

Out of the corner of your eye you see dreams hand on your chair. You look up at him. He's leaning on your chair with his hand.

Y/N> "Hm?"

Dream> "Wanna do something?"

Y/N> "Like what?"

Dream> "I don't know you wanna watch another movie? There's a new horror movie out."

Y/N> "Sure I'll go get the others."

Dream> "Uh there busy! I-I was bothering them earlier."

You smirk to yourself.

Y/N> "Yeah ok. Can you go get me popcorn,candy, and a drink."

Dream> "That's a lot of snacks."

Y/N> "I'm hungry leave me alone."

Dream> "It's fine."

He leaves to go get your snacks. You shut off your console. You get on your bed and turn on the Tv. (You have a gaming console and a tv in your room.) You don't know what movie it is so you just sit there waiting. Eventually dream comes back with your snacks. He gives you your snacks. You smile.

Y/N> "Thanks."

Dream> "Yeah your welcome."

He looks up the movie and starts it. You get under your covers and get comfortable. You start watching the movie and start eating your snacks.

Y/N> "Here."

You hand Dream some popcorn. He takes it and smile.

Dream> "Thanks."

(Btw dreams in your bed under the covers, next to you.)

After a little the first jump-scare happens and you jump.

Y/N> "I hate jump-scares."

Dream chuckles at you. You finish your candy. You start eating some more popcorn. You lay your head on his shoulder.

Y/N> "Oooo that's gruesome."

You can tell that a jump-scare is coming up. So you hide your face in dreams shoulder.

Dream> "Hm?"

The jump-scare happens.

Dream> "Oh it's ok it over now."

He pats your head. You look back and continue watching.

Dream> "Hey I have a question."

Y/N> "Yeah?"

Dream> "Can I play with your hair? Its just like I sorta did last night and it was soft."

You giggle a little.

Y/N> "Yeah sure."

You lay your head in his lap. You blush slightly knowing what your doing. He pauses and looks at you blushing.

Dream> "Uh c-cool thanks."

Dream starts playing with your hair. He braids it and unbraids it. The movie ends. You lay there feeling his fingers through your hair.